• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o0h2qrGLJ41rckw3lo1_1280.png

xqU1ZDl.gif

tumblr_m6s25w6I6X1r5zq6ao1_400.gif

tumblr_o2lz9x3iAC1uzl9hdo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o2kk6zcFv61sbcw7no5_1280.jpg

eCTy6ex.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

Excuse me?

I am slowly turning everyone's pronouns to female to spice up this thread that is a representation of my desperate romantic fantasies. Essentially I am a sad lonely furry weeaboo that wants to pretend everyone in this thread is either romantically or sexyally involved with me. Well the last part is true but I'd rather you all were women :-3

phoenixyz

I am slowly turning everyone's pronouns to female to spice up this thread that is a representation of my desperate romantic fantasies. Essentially I am a sad lonely furry weeaboo that wants to pretend everyone in this thread is either romantically or sexyally involved with me. Well the last part is true but I'd rather you all were women :-3

I've been feeling more and more cynicism from you.

G.O.O.

ok guys I have a little request, can we just keep it at no more than, say, five pics per post (unless said pics are related of course) ? Having like 12 pics at once somehow makes none of them funny (at least to me)

tumblr_mjfy42PCt71qlaitno1_400.png

phoenixyz

ok guys I have a little request, can we just keep it at no more than, say, five pics per post (unless said pics are related of course) ? Having like 12 pics at once somehow makes none of them funny (at least to me)

I feel similar about huge jiffs. Which this page is full of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom