• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Easter
bzRAnBp.jpg

Just made this. late on a Saturday night. listening to Cranberries.

IdlSWDA.png

Are you back on Hawaii? Let's be honest, you posted when it was already Sunday!

I miss DD too :´-(

Does anyone know when her ban is up? It feels like it's been forever.

komplanen

Who is that?

DD. She was banned a couple of weeks ago for saying a bunch of stuff in a foreign language that no one understood. Turns out it translated to "I always mid, fuck EviLore go suck at some other lane JAJAJAJAJA". She's also a professional tennis player but that kinda balances out because she likes Sonic the Hedgehog.

Anyways, she'll hopefully come back in a few weeks. I'll introduce you two.

G.O.O.

So I don't have a pic but earlier today I ran into a guy on a hoverboard on a crosswalk. Two seconds later I saw two girls laughing at him on the pavement. Since hoverboards are quite common nowadays I looked back at the guy to see if he did anything funny and his engine was stuck against the pavement and he was leaning harder to try and roll over it.

that was both funny and sad at the same time.

smurfx

get some go again
So I don't have a pic but earlier today I ran into a guy on a hoverboard on a crosswalk. Two seconds later I saw two girls laughing at him on the pavement. Since hoverboards are quite common nowadays I looked back at the guy to see if he did anything funny and his engine was stuck against the pavement and he was leaning harder to try and roll over it.

that was both funny and sad at the same time.
pics or it didn't happen! i remember watching this one kid doing a bunch of tricks on his roller blades as he was going. there were a group of girls ahead and he tried to do a 360 off the curb and into the cross walk and screwed the landing and fell on his face. my cousin and me laughed so hard he even must have heard it as we drove by.

komplanen

I think G.O.O. is a good story teller and should tell more stories. Also more pictures. People complaining about G.O.O. post about 1/2 the pictures he does.

The more pictures you post, the more you get to complain.

mikrolaatikko.jpg

G.O.O.

pics or it didn't happen! i remember watching this one kid doing a bunch of tricks on his roller blades as he was going. there were a group of girls ahead and he tried to do a 360 off the curb and into the cross walk and screwed the landing and fell on his face. my cousin and me laughed so hard he even must have heard it as we drove by.
j75vIc8.png

I think G.O.O. is a good story teller and should tell more stories. Also more pictures. People complaining about G.O.O. post about 1/2 the pictures he does.
thanks but I told this story because it was a rare funny event in my otherwise sad and boring life.

Except that one time at my library (I work in a library) when I found a drawing from one of our kids. It was showing a demon-like creature urinating on the corpse of someone he stabbed, with a police car in the background. I still don't have a pic though

... wait a second, actually I DO have a pic

3FPM0Aw.jpg

I can't explain the burger & fries on the creature's pants though

komplanen

Who's the beautiful woman in your avatar, lili-poo? Can I pretend it's you? Panda is being real sour about being my waifu and DD is gone so I need new people to force a gender upon.

I am a womanizer. I womanize unsuspecting males into waifus. KAWAII DESU bonbon lilipoo :-3

Sometimes I'm so anime...

Edit: Oh what the fuck is that Melchiah-level shit G.O.O. just posted?

Here's a gif:

jYxi1Os.gif

The more pictures you post, the more you get to complain.

mikrolaatikko.jpg
Am I weird for thinking a microwave mailbox is a really smart idea?

komplanen

Let's play a game.

1. go to images.google.com
2. search: funny meme for [your username]
3. post funnies picture you see without scrolling down at all

I'll start:

6dX3H6I.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom