• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

QiErrCtl.jpg

i3Pzew7.jpg

komplanen

Übermatik;199374942 said:
Alright I'm bored now, so here we go:

Aguirre banned:
06-22-2013​
komplanen join date:
06-23-2013​

Either one of those dates is not true. But the general principle is true that 99% of Aguirre's glory days I was a lurker.

EDIT: But if you want to come over for a sex or two, I'll pretend to be Aguirre if you pretend to be Aguirre for me.

EDIT: Shit, it is true. I checked the dates. Besides the "Haha I really must be Aguirre :-3" joke post, I kinda want to say I feel weird because I was so sure I spent time posting on GAF during the time Aguirre was still around. Memory is a weird thing, isn't it ;-3

EDIT: Now I'm listening to animue music on Aguirre's tumblr. Man I really need to rean to let go. It's been literally 3 years since she last posted.

komplanen

Okay, Aguirre. I'm letting go. Good buy sweet princess.

And now let's focus on the new princesses DD and Panda only. No more past princesses.

jDKoE65.jpg

Theecliff

Banned
Übermatik;199374942 said:
Alright I'm bored now, so here we go:

Aguirre banned:
06-22-2013​
komplanen join date:
06-23-2013​
huh, i joined on 06-22-2013 too

weird

actually maybe not all that weird considering mods probably accept accounts in batches but still a funny coincidence

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So I don't have a pic but earlier today I ran into a guy on a hoverboard on a crosswalk. Two seconds later I saw two girls laughing at him on the pavement. Since hoverboards are quite common nowadays I looked back at the guy to see if he did anything funny and his engine was stuck against the pavement and he was leaning harder to try and roll over it.

that was both funny and sad at the same time.

QBUZb6a.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

Thank god I didn't download that 86mb jiff for nothing, as I have never seen it before in this thread!

Look mang, 86MB is so far from the largest jiff posted in the history of this thread that you're just gonna have to suck it for now. I'll make sure the next reposts I dump in here are less than 80MB, I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom