• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Showcase 2021 |OT| September 9th (Show rating poll added)

How would you rate the PS5 Showcase?

• A

Votes: 83 16.2%
  • B

Votes: 147 28.7%
  • C

Votes: 133 25.9%
  • D

Votes: 98 19.1%
  • E

Votes: 52 10.1%

• Total voters

REDRZA MWS

lx7srYe.jpg

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!! Please Sony……. It’s time.

nbkicker

Is there any confirmation that they'll be revealing some heavy hitters or is it just pure speculation?
Pure speculation , all sony has said it will be showing games coming this xmas and beyond , from first and third parties, david jaffe said he seen a mind blowing game but didnt no when it will be shown, then websites stating he said it gonna be shown at this show which he never did, as well as other people thinking cause different studios tweeting past games then they must be bringing something new to ps5 at this event, expect to see similar to what other companies have done this yr and you wont be dissapointed as im betting there will be a thread calling sony worse then muck cause they didnt show this or that etc

DeaDPo0L84

lx7srYe.jpg

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!! Please Sony……. It’s time.
This is the biggest crime when it comes to their first party library. We live in a time where live service mp games thrive and SOCOM started it all for them and could fucking kill it in today's market if done in the spirit of SOCOM 2.

OneMoreDay

Neo Member
I’m so used to 2021’s shows being β€˜temper expectations’ it is crazy to see everyone saying get legit excited for this. WTF are they going to show?
I'm kinda drunk and also sick from the Moderna vaccine, but I'm severely hyped. They are going to show us the future of gaming.

Elog

Believe we are in for a treat tonight since it makes strategic sense and Sony has so much in development. When the consoles are less supply constrained it is key that they have a show that make people want a PS5. My bet is that tonight's show will rival the Sony E3 2016 show that was stellar.

Last edited:

bosnianpie

I'm beyond excited about this, finally!

It seems we will definitely get something Crash-related, so it's already good news for me. Anything else would be a bonus.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I'm gonna laugh my ass off if the "gameplay" trailer for gow is gonna be more like the first "gameplay" trailer we had for horizon 2, and not like the second trailer with actual gameplay...

Both were gameplay.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
My final predictions

God of War Ragnorak
Forspoken
Gran Turismo 7
Horizon Forbidden West
Kena
TLOU remake
New Uncharted
New Astro game or Crash Bandicoot
Grand Theft Auto
Twisted Metal
New IP Sony Bend