• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Showcase 2021 |OT| September 9th (Show rating poll added)

How would you rate the PS5 Showcase?

• A

Votes: 83 16.2%
  • B

Votes: 147 28.7%
  • C

Votes: 133 25.9%
  • D

Votes: 98 19.1%
  • E

Votes: 52 10.1%

• Total voters

Perrott

Gold Member

The last game he teases at is the Bloodborne remaster y'all 👀

Since Jason mentioned it in a podcast like two years ago people have been asking him about it non stop... and yes, the Bloodborne remaster was one of the games I've been hearing things of throughout this year and that I believe would be ready for an announcement (in part because it should've been revealed AND released already lmao)

The last game he teases at is the Bloodborne remaster y'all 👀

Since Jason mentioned it in a podcast like two years ago people have been asking him about it non stop... and yes, the Bloodborne remaster was one of the games I've been hearing things of throughout this year and that I believe would be ready for an announcement (in part because it should've been revealed AND released already lmao)

I actually thought it would be a new Bioshock that he's talking about.

iUUpVzv.jpg

Imagine this mofo steps out on stage with the words "kept you waiting didn't i"

Wooxsvan

i better either see bloodborne remaster or a new Socom. Iv seen enough Horizon. God of War is meh, i know i'll buy it so whatever. Interested in mostly new IP.

I have only give a 25% chance of this happening but....BluePoint MGS Remake! Please bring back Solid Snake, even if it's "just" a remake...Snake is so very missed.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

I actually thought it would be a new Bioshock that he's talking about.
Rumours of a new open-world BioShock built with the new Unreal Engine have been circulating for a while. We might get a small teaser, but nothing more. I’m hoping for GTA V E&E, GTA VI and the total shock and awe moment - Silent Hills.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Yeah, I wonder why people would want a remake of one of the best games of all time... 🤔
You can play the original game, which is already great. Wouldn't you prefer if those resources went to a brand new game?

DapperSloth

Now to make the choice between Twitch and YouTube, as always... In my experience YouTube usually has better video quality, but lower framerate, and also lags behind Twitch. Decisions, decisions...

How? Youtube for me is utter garbage, lags behind and also has pixels even on 1080p. Twitch is more crisp and doesn't lag. To be such a difference for different people is weird. And I am wired on a 250Mb line. Netflix looks like a DVD-screener on my computer screen but looks crisp and amazing on my LG C9, lol.

Top Bottom