• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spaghetti donuts to debut soon, man now in open rebellion against God

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobozero

Mmm, I can eat it with my spaghetti pizza

dUIGd9g.jpg

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I mean, aside from the shape, that just looks like a neapolitan frittata di maccheroni.

Nothing really weird about it, and doesn't taste bad at all. Definitely not healthy though.

YvB19Tl.jpg
I make a chicken tetrazzini which if baked a little longer would hold a donut shape I would think. A lot healthier than an actual donut as well. That said, these just look gross.

I swear you people either have the stomachs of a fucking 2 year old or the brain processing power of one.

Its fucking baked macaroni in the shape of a donut. There is nothing "disgusting" or remotely off-putting about this. Get over yourself.

How the fuck do you people survive in the real world? Do you vomit every time you go to the bathroom because your feeble constitution can't handle the sight of your own waste as well?

Joyful

I swear you people either have the stomachs of a fucking 2 year old or the brain processing power of one.

Its fucking baked macaroni in the shape of a donut. There is nothing "disgusting" or remotely off-putting about this. Get over yourself.

How the fuck do you people survive in the real world? Do you vomit every time you go to the bathroom because your feeble constitution can't handle the sight of your own waste as well?

wrong

Izuna

Banned
okay, as soon as I clicked the thread i jumped

first it was the mlb gif, and now it's this shit

come on humanity

Xiaoki

Makes me wonder how GAF would react to the invention of doughnuts in the 1840s.

"What? An oil cake shaped as a wheel? What blasphemy is this?!"

Should change the tag line for GAF from "believe" to "different is bad"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom