• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield Early Access thread | See That Standard Edition Over There? You Can Upgrade It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topher

Gold Member
Is this what I bought?

capsule_616x353.jpg

LordCBH

I need an Uncle Roger gif of “you fucked up” to show to my Xbox everytime it shows me the too early screen

Reactions: Isa

TIGERCOOL

just ran the artbook thing, closed it, reopened starfield and it's working (gamepass PC with the premium upgrade)

POKEYCLYDE

My artbook and soundtrack are 16gb. Christ. How do you bungle a global launch like this Xbox. 15 mins and not even a whiff of what's going on.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
I check the GP PC store out of curiosity and the Starfield Premium version isn't showing up like before. Maybe they are having technical issues.
---
I'm on Steam. Ready for liftoff🚀🚀🚀

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Mine says too early, then points me to store.
Store says see on gamepass,says it's 131 gb or something.......just finished downloading it as 100gb.......lol

Reactions: Isa

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Is anyone game sharing this on steam?

My friend bought the early access but i dont see the damn game in his list. do i need to relogin to his account to restart the game share or did microsoft block game share on this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom