• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield Early Access thread | See That Standard Edition Over There? You Can Upgrade It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikos

Game's already been pirated and uploaded. Can download and play that before Microsoft gets their shit together. Not sure why I expected anything better.

Steam is often late with unlocks but MS has always been on time for me.

92 jigga bytes

sooooooooo close I can smell the Todd
back to the future scifi GIF

Greggy

Guys I upgraded to premium on series X and preloaded the game. I also preloaded the game on PC game pass days ago. I have just tried to launch my PC version and it doesn't seem to know that I have premium access. It is telling me to wait until Sept 6th. How do I get around it?

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Game defaulted to 1440p, High Preset, 62% res FSR2, VRS, and it’s running 60-90fps in the early area on 5800x3d+4060 Ti 16GB. Looks nice and clean so far.

Edit- Res scale is tied to FSR2. If you run native it greys it out.

Last edited:
Anybody manage to play it on Game Pass w/Premium upgrade on PC yet? I opened the artbook, restarted my PC, restarted the XBOX game app, closed my VPN. Nothing.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Starfield has my xbox confused before even playing it. Maybe it's protesting that I didn't get the matching controller and wrap, need to fix that. Just hope I don't need to re-download. I click on the game I preloaded, it says starfield base game 101.1 gb, version 1.7.23.0, premium content and old Mars installed. If I go the store, it says not installed, 126.9 gb, not installed, nor the premium pack or skin. 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa
Jesus christ, they didn't added "releasestateoverride = released" for the constellation edition on steam until 2 minutes ago... fucking incompetent shits every time

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Third reboot and it magically launched.
Winder what the extra 26gb is that I'm missing, lol

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Save on Rest: On
Save on Travel: On
Autosave frequency: 5 mins (not taking any chances lol)
Film Grain: Fuck all the way off
Motion blur: On (since 30 FPS)

--

Control scheme shows "Power" LB+RB

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom