• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What platform are you getting Elden Ring for:

What platform are you going to buy Elden Ring for:

• Total voters

Filben

PC. Don't have PS5 and I'm not playing this on the PS4 Pro or Xbox One X while having a 2070 Super.

Not day one though.

Last edited:

REDRZA MWS

Oh man, I see no reason why a 2080ti wouldn't have more power than what is on most current consoles. That should still be a really strong card. I would definitely play around with graphical tuning by turning off things that aren't necessary to you (ie - I kill things like reflections, motion blurrrrr, or distant shadow LOD, shader type). Also I wonder if you have another bottleneck somewhere. What is your power supply, ram, and cpu?

You may hate me for saying this too, but I would urge you to try 1440p ultrawide screen with high hz, say 120-144. 4k can grind even the best computers to a halt with how poorly optimized it is. I switched and I regret nothing, haha.
Nah, I got an i9-9900k overclocked to 38%, a 280mm water cooler, 32 GB RAM, power supply is rated at 1000W I believe

Barakov

PC mode because it supports trainers..
Invincible here we go 😎😎
Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

ManaByte

Was getting it on PS5 until I played Sekiro on the XSX controller. I’ll never play a Souls game any other way now. The ultra low latency is a must have for the games over any kind of rumble.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
ok... ps5 launch edition on disc ordered. I will have a week with horizon after work.
For elden ring it's a week off work. Why not

Top Bottom