• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where and how do you plan to play Starfield?

Where and how do you plan to play Starfield?

• Xbox Series S

• Xbox Series X

• Game Pass on Xbox Series S | X

• Game Pass on PC

• Microsoft Store

• Steam

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Bunch of ways to play Starfield, the biggest upcoming game for the rest of this year: console, game pass, steam, microsoft store etc

Where and how do you plan to play it?

Tedditalk

I will not play it. Probably down the road once I get a steam deck or equivalent, and when a full suite of mods are available

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
PC, Steam. I've bought an extra TV and installed it in my office. My PC was moved from living room to office because that's where I will be playing most of it. I don't want any distractions. I also have 15 meters HDMI cable that is just long enough to connect PC to TV in the living room, if I want to play there.

In other words: I'm prepared.

yamaci17

3 ways for me

1) the game is a bust <92 metacritic = play on game pass
2) the game is a hit >93 metacritic and runs horrible on my 8 gb nvidia gpu = sell the 3070 and get a 6700xt that comes with premium Starfield, play on Steam
3) the game is a hit >93 metacritic but runs with enough satisfaction on my 8 gb nvidia gpu = keep the 3070, buy the game on Steam

Probably get it on Steam next year when the price is right, but if I decide to play sooner then PC Gamepass is only £7.99 for a month :messenger_smirking:

BouncyFrag

Gamepass at first and then buy if I like it. I’ll probably wait a month tho to play because massive Bethesda don’t come out the box running well. Also holding out hope for 60 fps patch.

Fbh

PC/Steam

Someday in the future when I have one that can actually run it lol.

Last edited:

TheMan

I have a decent pc and a series S, but sometimes I don’t want to sit in front of rhe PC and my series S is connected to the bedroom TV. Strongly considering getting a series X for the living room TV

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Starting out with gamepass prem upgrade and if I do enjoy it as much as I am hoping and Steam gets amazing mods I will be changing to Steam

Topher

Gold Member
I've seen a Photo of your Flight Sticks, those sticks are crazy, man.
Anyways Game Pass PC for me.

Yeah man...I am ready

4jh778i.jpg

Top Bottom