• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (PS4/PS Vita) coming out on Feb. 25

Sakura

It's girl love. Pure.

No, but seriously, you pair up, give gifts, improve your relationship, go on "dates", play mini games, you can break up... there are a lot of dating sim elements.

I'm hoping this one is different because the interviews suggested the possibility it might be.

Ultimadrago

I hope it has elements aside from the standard playable mini-games like butt battle, volleyball, etc. In my ideal world, it should feel like a simulated resort. Were it different devs, I'd want for an interactive real-time environment to walk around in (akin to a hub).

Ultimadrago

Don't know if anyone still read this, but pre-order for AmiAmi and CDJapan are up. OP updated.

Thanks. Think I'm switching my pre-order to CDJapan instead of AmiAmi. Can come straight to me and allows me to cancel if I want. I usually don't use them, due to their crappy pricing on other items, but they are a nice option here.

Kudo

Don't know if anyone still read this, but pre-order for AmiAmi and CDJapan are up. OP updated.

Thanks, decided to get that PS4 Collector's Edition, already got Bloodborne Hunter figure coming from AmiAmi so February will be really good.

I'd love to get that Saikyo Edition but tad too expensive to import, and I have no plans to play this on Vita.. Hopefully they don't make me regret this choice.

RMI

Banned
well I went ahead and ordered the collector's edition from Amiami for PS4. I already had a figure on order for that month so might as well combine shipping (so long as the figure doesn't get delayed). If there's a western announcement before then I can just cancel. Amiami doesn't accept cancellations (in principle) but I've done it a few times in the past without issue.

miku

Anyone imported from Nin-Nin-Game before?

They have the Saikyou Package for 33,990 yen similar to Amazon Japan (32,184 yen). It's much cheaper than Play-Asia even when including the xtremeee high shipping cost (6000~8000 yen).

RMI

Banned

They have the Saikyou Package for 33,990 yen similar to Amazon Japan (32,184 yen). It's much cheaper than Play-Asia even when including the xtremeee high shipping cost (6000~8000 yen).

3rd hand info but a friend of mine imported a 3DS from there a while back and had no issues.

Dueck

Banned
so tempted to preorder from amiami... I probably have something for february already.

I was waiting for theirs to go up until the night before it did... Decided I wanted FedEx and instant shipping (I use PayPal, which delays stuff with Amiami sometimes) at the last minute. I was scared I'd end up over-paying when I saw AA's price... About a $3 difference excluding shipping (I went with nin nin game).

I honestly do not care about special editions or bonuses, I just want to play my (sadly Rachel-less) DOAX3 and relax (see: get stressed out over rejected presents). I'm hoping I can do a "let's play" type of thing and drag my wife into it.

Dueck

Banned

I somehow breezed past this post when making my other one, but Nin Nin Game is fine. I've used them in the past. I find I get their stuff more quickly than from the others. I've had no issues and ordered my DOAX3 from them the other day.

miku

I somehow breezed past this post when making my other one, but Nin Nin Game is fine. I've used them in the past. I find I get their stuff more quickly than from the others. I've had no issues and ordered my DOAX3 from them the other day.

Cool, looks like its safe to order there.

DOA5+ had the whole roster. It was just missing tag mode.

Yeah, but what about DOAX5+...?

Ultimadrago

I believe they makes a pending charge, but won't actually charge you until order shipped out if you use credit card. You'll get charged right away if you uses paypal though.

Oh sweet. I switched my payment to PayPal. I love getting my payment out of the way.

miku

Oh sweet. I switched my payment to PayPal. I love getting my payment out of the way.

eZYNMC4.jpg

Awesome

Prelude.

Compare DOA5+ and DOA5 and you should find what is the difference between the ps4 and vita versions of doax3
Eh, not really.
DOA5+ is an early 2013 game, Vita development has come a long way since then, you're most likely getting a technically superior product.

Squire

Banned
Eh, not really.
DOA5+ is an early 2013 game, Vita development has come a long way since then, you're most likely getting a technically superior product.

TN isn't going to push much further than where they're at currently. It's not going to look much better than DOA5+. We probably won't even see it until very close to launch.

These guys cut corners at every opportunity given to them. I wouldn't hold my breath.

RMI

Banned

not me, i want to get blindsided by a 20k+ payment request in february, and that's as long as other orders don't get delayed into that month and make it a death month for my wallet. I can see that happening easily.

chrono01

Nippon-Yasan pre-order links are up
From N-Y's pre-order for the GAMECITY Limited Edition:

-- Download Code (2x)

- Gravure Photo Book "Venus"

- Gravure Photo Book "Fortune"

- "Fortune" Playing Card

- "Venus" Playing Card

- Honoka Extreme 3D Mouse Pad

- Marie Rose Extreme 3D Mouse Pad (Small Tits)

- Bathroom Poster (9x)

I couldn't help but laugh. That's...very specific.

Golnei

- Marie Rose Extreme 3D Mouse Pad (Small Tits)

I couldn't help but laugh. That's...very specific.

And an apparent contradiction - I couldn't think of anything with less potential for "extreme 3D". Maybe the western version's second mouse pad will include something a little more representative of the game's new features, possibly with Nyotengu; and from a slightly different angle.

Ken

And an apparent contradiction - I couldn't think of anything with less potential for "extreme 3D". Maybe the western version's second mouse pad will include something a little more representative of the game's new features, possibly with Nyotengu; and from a slightly different angle.

Her butt.

chrono01

Assuming get a version in the west. :(

Her butt.
Well y'know...they DO have those, so it's a possibility.

How would I know such things? A gentleman never tells.

Golnei

What is the likelyhood again of us getting this game in the west?

I think it's fairly likely, based off the comments they've already made about necessary adjustments for an international release; but it could have a different distribution model - going digital-only or free-to-start, for example.

Assuming get a version in the west. :(

And assuming a physical version makes it to the west.

vato_loco

So quick question: did they confirm that this version will work with Playstation VR? I mean, given their track record of releasing several iterations of the same game a la Street Fighter.

Top Bottom