• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 2: Resurrected |OT| Angels and Demons? Sanctuary much.

Can't stop using zoom to just admire the new coat of paint and all the background/environmental details. They did a fantastic job there.

DavidGzz

Necro, and the second part of the staff quest. Level 15 I am. I joined with a nother necro who was like level 21 and much more powerful.

Skellies arent doing enough damage to clear the trash mobs quick enough

Ah, sounds like you're a little underleveled compared to both of my level 20 characters that are at the same point. Maybe you rushed a little. I farmed the countess and Andariel at least 5 times each.

So, probably just a level and gear issue. Make a stealth armor with Tal and Eth?

Necro, and the second part of the staff quest. Level 15 I am. I joined with a nother necro who was like level 21 and much more powerful.

Skellies arent doing enough damage to clear the trash mobs quick enough
Use skeleton warriors over skeleton mages

max skeleton warriors over skeleton mastery (one point into mastery until you max skeleton warriors)

corpse explosion is strong as fuck. Use it a lot and eventually max it out

cast amplify damage on all normal monsters and Iron Maiden on all bosses

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Any tips for Ancient Kaa The Soulless?

Halfway through he doesn't lose health anymore.

dorkimoe

Gold Member
Diablo 2- inventory full edition. I don’t recall having this much issue with inventory in 3? I pretty much only have room for potions

cormack12

Gold Member
Diablo 2- inventory full edition. I don’t recall having this much issue with inventory in 3? I pretty much only have room for potions
Have you got a belt with 8 slots? That takes 12 potions out your inventory. And then dont be shy using town portals to put stuff in stash.

Warablo

Just a heads up, Cold Mastery looks like it still breaks immunities. Now some of the champion packs have so much resist I can't break their cold immune, but the lesser immune monsters I can still damage with cold spells. Might respec and go full cold or wait and see if they patch it.

Last edited:

dorkimoe

Gold Member
Have you got a belt with 8 slots? That takes 12 potions out your inventory. And then dont be shy using town portals to put stuff in stash.
I’ll have to check but I keep filling my belt up and my inventory is still full with them too haha

cormack12

Gold Member
Arcane Sanctuary is fucking horrible. Just got the final missions to complete there then I'm done with that part. Still feel my gear is turd though, not getting anything with sockets at all. Seen like one wand drop and it was a shitty yew wand.

Arcane Sanctuary is fucking horrible. Just got the final missions to complete there then I'm done with that part. Still feel my gear is turd though, not getting anything with sockets at all. Seen like one wand drop and it was a shitty yew wand.
What are you playing on? I got some decent necro wands

Last edited:

PanzerAzel

Does anyone know of a quick way to refill the belt on consoles? I know on PC it’s shift+right click. Is there a shortcut on PS5?

also here is a HUGE tip that helped me on console. not sure if this translates over to PC.

I notied that even if I was out of health pots it would let me use the ones in my inventory without refilling belt. the potions would just appear as a shadow on my belt but would still work.

I couldn't get this to work with mana potions.

I found out it works with mana pots if you put them in the second spot on your belt.

works with rejuv if you put them on 3rd spot.

McCheese

Really not feeling this so far, didn't play until today so can no longer find a party on Switch for the starting chapter, playing solo and having to keep teleporting back, identify items, compare items, sell crappy items, return etc. I went necro so don't even have to fight anything, just run around and let them do their business. I get it's an old game, but folks who think this is better than Diablo 3 have rose-tinted glasses on.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
so countess NM is still best spot to farm sol rune's ?
i have my polearm 4slots 3 filled all i need is sol for insight 🤡

Last edited:
Xbox here :) currently using a brimstone rend axe I think. Got decent stats like +50% undead dmg etc.

Just feel like im leaving 90% of drops. I have a few runes el, tir, eld I think
PMd

I haven’t played with anyone else so I’m going to try to have to find out how to add/play with you

cormack12

Gold Member
Basically is it better to keep gloves with +6 base def but with lots of stats. Or should i just replace with higher base and like one stat

Basically is it better to keep gloves with +6 base def but with lots of stats. Or should i just replace with higher base and like one stat
Depends on stats but basically always stats

summoner and sorceress doesn’t really care about defense. I’m on act 3 nightmare using like 200 defense total, if that

Just don’t get hit, resists will be way more important

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
I am playing on Switch. It seems the music is much lower than when you switch to the legacy mode. Immediately you can hear the music when switching. In handheld. The settings are all the way up too. And volume is max

sircaw

Banned
so countess NM is still best spot to farm sol rune's ?
i have my polearm 4slots 3 filled all i need is sol for insight 🤡
yep i have done about 30 runs so far got 5, 4 of her and 1 of a spectra ghost thing.

Last edited:

ssringo

So, are the PC servers stable at this point? Just wrapped up an offline Normal playthrough and ready to jump to online if all's (relatively) well.

Top Bottom