• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV |OT| Blessed Mother... Save Us

splattered

Wife and i can't log in.. so far i've created my rogue but been way too busy to play. haven't played a single minute of this damn game and now it won't log in when i actually have the time to play

• Empathy
Reactions: Isa

SCB3

Man this game is making me need to upgrade my aging 1060 6gb, the VRAM is being pushed hard and even getting 45fps is getting hard, maybe I should stick with the Steam Deck for now until I can upgrade, a lot of my settings are low as well

• Thoughtful

SCB3

I'm seeing a lot of people having to Queue, I'm guessing its a US issue, here in the UK I've been able to jump straight in no issue each time, I'm expecting it to be bad on Tuesday though

ChrisB

I'm seeing a lot of people having to Queue, I'm guessing its a US issue, here in the UK I've been able to jump straight in no issue each time, I'm expecting it to be bad on Tuesday though
Yep it's a US thing, my game world stop loading so it can affect you even while in game. Blizz has a notice about it;

SCB3

I don't believe that's true. I think a ton of people got the Deluxe version to play early, but I don't think it's the vast majority of the playerbase.
Yea I know a fair few people that were just gonna wait, don't forget Street Fighter 6 also just came out as well as Zelda so 3 pretty big games all out around a similar time

Little Mac

Stuck on the "Queued for game - Start game pending" for a while now. No issues since Thursday. Level 45 but only in Act 2's Slogsden. I guess I'll stop doing all the side quests and hunting down all the Lilith's Alters so I can complete the Campaign before the 6th.

Eotheod

God damn this game is good. So nice to have that Diablo feeling back with proper class freedom and a skill list that is actually meaningful. It's absolutely gorgeous to boot, super impressed with design philosophy and overall quest delivery. Outside of Zelda, haven't had a game keep me up until 12.30 playing in some time.

I don't believe that's true. I think a ton of people got the Deluxe version to play early, but I don't think it's the vast majority of the playerbase.
A lot of people 'waiting' have jumped in yesterday or today on the discord and Facebook groups I'm in. The majority got the game that's for sure

bronkonagurski

Gold Member
The servers are trash today. Even when I'm in the game, lots of lag and rubber-banding. Then got disconnected from the game just now, back to the queue! :messenger_confounded:

Last edited:
  • Empathy
$90 for an always online game where you may have to que to play.

Yea.... No. What a fucking joke.
I don't think you understand how servers work for very popular titles and how technical issues may arise especially.during peak playtime hours and weekends.

Also, $90 is for digital deluxe not the standard edition which is $69.99

Last edited:

j0hnnix

Took a break to have dinner with gf and watch a show.. and my ass right now.

Got some Diablo 4...

scratching chappelles show GIF

Take back what I said earlier. Barb got really tedious and boring towards the end. Felt like a real slog to play.
I can imagine the right gear makes it better but Sheesh leveling up and doing the campaign ended up not being fun because of it.

Felt like I could blow up quite easy against large groups and lord of pain did way too much damage to me.

Duellist

Question. Can you I print and remove aspects inside the codex of power? So for instance the aspect of the encircling blades. Can I place it in a legendary sword or dagger and remove to place in a better one when I find it?

G-Bus

Banned
I don't think you understand how servers work for very popular titles and how technical issues may arise especially.during peak playtime hours and weekends.

Also, $90 is for digital deluxe not the standard edition which is $69.99
Many years in WoW. I know.

I'm just salty because I don't have nearly as much time to play these days.

Antwix

Question. Can you I print and remove aspects inside the codex of power? So for instance the aspect of the encircling blades. Can I place it in a legendary sword or dagger and remove to place in a better one when I find it?
codex of power aspects can be used infinitely. you don't even have to bother removing it. those aspects are always the lowest roll/% of that specific aspect though.

Came across my first treasure goblin last night, was chasing it down through the dungeon, dodging and weaving between the feral beasts when who pops up to tear me a new asshole? That's right, our old friend The Butcher! Needless to say he steamrolled me, treasure goblin escaped, good times!

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Came across my first treasure goblin last night, was chasing it down through the dungeon, dodging and weaving between the feral beasts when who pops up to tear me a new asshole? That's right, our old friend The Butcher! Needless to say he steamrolled me, treasure goblin escaped, good times!
The butches can be beaten with reason

Top Bottom