• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drinky Puppy colored dancing bananas thread(40/40 lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you have to do is really look at the picture.

If that's a fake, it's one hell of a fake, and I doubt anyone would go to that much trouble.

If you were gonna fake an image like that, for starters, you'd use a "flat" magazine page, not curved surface.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
So Johnnyram, JohnTV.
When is the next issue due?
Because that's a fucking right score if it's true.

Sho Nuff

Banned
I bought this game on the way home tonight. I have to say NINTENDOGS is NINTENDELIGHTFUL!

I named my puppy "Pupric." He is SO CUTE. We played together on the train ride home and we had so much fun!

Fabulously arch-foe, nag.

NichM

Banned
Folder said:
So Johnnyram, JohnTV.
When is the next issue due?
Because that's a fucking right score if it's true.

Already been answered (in a message directed to you, at that):

john tv said:
Folder - I wouldn't put too much weight in that. It's not possible for your friend to have the new issue yet - when this information leaks, it's usually straight off the presses, before the issues hit stands. It'll be in some stores early tomorrow, and everywhere else Thursday (usually Friday, but this Friday is a holiday in Japan).

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
NichM said:
Already been answered (in a message directed to you, at that):
Ah yes.
*slaps self*
By my reckoning, early tomorrow Japan is midnight GMT.
Japan GAF. Go to all-night stores. Get proof!

Edit:

Nintendogs software sales news -

http://ruliweb.dreamwiz.com/ruliboa...xt=&left=b&time

I'm not sure if the source is reliable but-

Sales for April 21st - 80,000
Sales April 22nd-25th- 247,000

Total sales for first 5 days = 327,000

Fuck.Ing.Hell.

Alcibiades

I'd wait for a reliable source, especially w/ jumping the gun on the Famitsu thing, though that may very well be looking more reliable thanks to the date clarification...

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
I'll check back at midnight GMT. Isf someone could PM me a link to any scan/hands-on with the mag I'd really appreciate it! :)

Which led to:

Me: I have to check something on the Internet at midnight, can you remind me please?

Wife: What have you got to check?

Me: I need to see if a Japanese gaming magazine game a dog training simulator top marks in its review section.

Wife: Why would you need to do that?

Me: To see which group of people are wrong about it on a web forum I use and see if it's, you know, true! It's been the cause of some heated debate!

Wife: ...

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
border said:
What are the characters on the cover? That little rat thing is kind of disturbing.

The thing that's also in the upper left corner? I'm pretty sure that's a long standing Famitsu mascot.

WordofGod

Banned
fennec fox said:
Famitsu is BS.

DS is BS too.

So is Nintencrap.

I'm a professional game journalist, so I know what I'm talking about!

Where you one of the professional gaming journalists that gave Enter the Matrix a 9? :lol

marc^o^ said:
Spoiler: 2 new movies of someone playing Nintendogs.
40/40 or not, this "game" is truly an achievement and a showpiece for the DS.

Shows off the voice recognition and various tricks

http://community.gyo6.net/prg/bbs/data/C_bbs_club/dogskill.wmv

Soccer, rope jump, balloon popping, water bowl, music creation and dogs singing along , Touch screen piano, touch screen record player and dogs in shades.

http://community.gyo6.net/prg/bbs/data/C_bbs_club/doglife.wmv

anticipation + 1

cheers for the vids!

n-off said:
so nintendobabies / nintendokiddies is next? :lol

NintendoHotBabes, NintendoPrez, NintendoTerrorists, Nintendo ________... ;)

To this point I had NO interest in this game, but 40/40 makes me think twice.

Actually the 40/40 score really does nothing for me, but seeing those videos ... I dunno I might just pick this game up.

If nothing else, I figure I owe Nintendo some money for all the entertainment this thread alone has provided.

Ronok

Them two video's were just XD......... I can't describe them any other way. :-/

Really have to congratulate Nintendo on capturing the XD market so well..... It's quite an achievment. :)

Nintendo launched a blow from left field. Most Nintendo fans could see this coming but the haters didnt. The reactions to this news is wide spread. Every video game forum is exploding right now.

If Nintendo is the king at portable hardware and software, wouldnt you think this would happen all along. Common. I mean they did create Pokemon. It doesnt take a genius to know Nintendo knows how to make a good game or "non game" :lol :lol :lol
You know what I find funny the most? This thing is just getting started. I'm willing to bet this game is what puts the Ds over the Psp. Wouldnt that be something? Wouldnt third party support shift to the medium with most users? If this game is a system seller (and its looking that way) expect many a Gaffer to cry. The Psp is own3d. Sony Am cry. :lol

The score right now is
-------------------------
Nintendo Ds 1
Psp 0

Never under estimate the power and evilness of Yamuchi :lol

DCharlie

Banned
"Sales for April 21st - 80,000
Sales April 22nd-25th- 247,000
Total sales for first 5 days = 327,000"
Hold on... i believe someone has their account on the line if Nintendo break 1 million with NDogs...

who was that? can the guilty party stand forward?

john tv

Folder said:
Sorry John but you are wrong. He has the magazine dated 6th of May.

Scans:

Cover and spine. Note the date.

Only Nintendogs coverage:

PWNED!

I jest, I jest...
As I said before here and in PM, the issue your friend has is not the new issue -- he has last week's issue.

If this is real (and it is), are you going to apologize for the premature and undeserving PWNING? :)

Hollywood

Banned
NINTENDOGS! AWESOMENESS.

It's the new Pokemon I'm telling you.

Next up: A camara that lets you put your own dog into the game. Do it Nintendo.

OK this game does look cool. Does it include dogfighting, America's greatest and most hated sport?

Folder said:
Had anyone actually seen Famitsu here?
Dorry to keep banging on about this.

Again, from an email from this morning:

of course - personally i think it is a fake - I got the new Famistu today dated 6th May and it's not it that - nor is it in any of the last 2 months issues either...

5/6 means it is 4/22
This picture is actually leaked from 5/13 (4/29) :)

So just wait couple days, and we will see....

I sorta am starting to "get" what Nintendo is trying to do.

I can see something like this appealling to non-gamers and especailly girls (my brother's sister who notoriously hates video games would probably go crazy if she ever saw this).

It's interesting. We'll see if it really does bring in any new players. I still think for this strategy to work, the DS itself has to be priced lower than it is now. $150 to a non-player is too much to ask for in terms of a hardware investment.

I'm wondering why they didn't include dog breeding though. Nintendogs 2, perhaps?

demi

Hollywood said:
OK this game does look cool. Does it include dogfighting, America's greatest and most hated sport?

Dogs do scrap, in the park or when you're taking a walk. My Drinky got whupped like 4 times now.

Culex

Banned
Holy shit, what an awesome thread to wake up to. Damage control, denial, bannings, shifty eyes and big happy puppy dog eyes all rolled into one nice package! :lol

Also, if those sales numbers are true.....WOW!

nubbe

You can always hope that Nintendo embrace the idea of a global Nintendogs community, where people from different regions can share their breeds :)

Buy most like not… :(

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
when I said bannigns I didn't mean JackFrost, I was hoping for some one like thonkydong.

Still this thread is completely :lol

DCharlie

Banned
"Dogs do scrap, in the park or when you're taking a walk. My Drinky got whupped like 4 times now."
um... tonight... it looked like Drinky was trying to get it on with one of the dogs in the park...

also, i keep seeing rubbish in the street ... i might just let Drinky eat it just to see if he gets sick.

Rocket9

The nintendogs puppies will singlehandely end all the wars and terrorism of the world. There I said it.

They need to add famous dogs like Rintintin, Beethoven and the Simpsons dog in the next version.

DCharlie said:
um... tonight... it looked like Drinky was trying to get it on with one of the dogs in the park...

also, i keep seeing rubbish in the street ... i might just let Drinky eat it just to see if he gets sick.

do it - I wont spoil it for you :lol

demi

DCharlie said:

hahahaha me too, i was like OMG NO DRINKY NO so i tapped his bootyhole.

he got the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom