• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

x6kvhzzmahq91.jpg
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

poodaddy

I don't even know these terms.
Same. I've just resigned myself to always mentally replacing any acronyms spoken or written by the alphabet people with "dog shit, cat piss, horse shit, ape shit", giving it not one more thought, and moving about my day just as pleasantly as I please.

I don't even know these terms.
had to google some of this

non binary - doesn't identify as either male or female.
transwomen - born male and transitioned to female.
enm - ethical non monogamy. thinks that it's morally right to date/fuck multiple people at once. everyone knows they are fucking each other.
aspie - has aspergers syndrome which is an austisic disorder.
demisexual - only becomes sexually attracted after making a strong emotional connection
neurodivergent - basically that a way of saying that someones brain doesn't work in a normal way and that this is fine.

so it all says something like...

i don't identify as male or female, i was born male but transitioned to female, and i am married to my husband but i'm looking to date woman and multiple people at once. i have two jobs, live with my husband and dogs. i have aspergers syndrome but i can function well with it. i might be socially awkward with you at first but i'll warm up to you and at that point i might get sexually attracted to you. the way my brain works might not be normal but there's nothing wrong with it.

...i think i got that right. lol.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
had to google some of this

non binary - doesn't identify as either male or female.
transwomen - born male and transitioned to female.
enm - ethical non monogamy. thinks that it's morally right to date/fuck multiple people at once. everyone knows they are fucking each other.
aspie - has aspergers syndrome which an austisic disorder.
demisexual - only becomes sexually attrached after making a strong emotional connection
neurodivergent - basically that a way of saying that someones brain doesn't work in a normal way and that this is fine.

so it all says something like...

i don't identify as male or female, i was born male but transitioned to female, and i am married to my husband but i'm looking to date woman and multiple people at once. i have two jobs, live with my husband and dogs. i have aspergers syndrome but i can function well with it. i might be socially awkward with you at first but i'll warm up to you and at that point i might get sexually attracted to you. the way my brain works might not be normal but there's nothing wrong with it.

...i think i got that right. lol.

How are you non-binary and also binary. I am not a gender but I also transitioned to a gender.

Top Bottom