• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Memes from the 00's
giphy.gif

Peggies

Gold Member
4x634zS.jpg

at first i thought the characters didn't have eyes but in fact they have one on their face next to their ear and the other one fucking floating beside their head. wtf

anyway, true story: i swear a saw a ghost in my old house when i was a kid. my dad was with me and watching the TV. he didn't even turn around he just said "well don't fucking look at it and it'll go away". now i think about it he was probably scared shitless and was too scared to look around haha.
I don't like that story. That's creepy.
But yes, you're right about the eyes. LOL

Banned

I mean, Racoon City is the obvious choice tho.

first of all we don't know in which state Racoon City is in at the moment this image was taken. could be that the Virus outbreak doesn't happen for another 10 years... could be it already happened and the city is just a wasteland that was destroyed by a nuke, but is otherwise completely "save"

and even in the worst case, mid virus outbreak, at least you are dealing with real world and tangible things, bio weapons...
in Silent Hill you're just fucked, because you don't have a clue how to survive there as we are dealing with the supernatural here.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
anyway, true story: i swear a saw a ghost in my old house when i was a kid. my dad was with me and watching the TV. he didn't even turn around he just said "well don't fucking look at it and it'll go away". now i think about it he was probably scared shitless and was too scared to look around haha.
Cool story bro

for real

Last edited:
that's my local newspaper (and it's shite). don't know who that cunt is but he's a legend for that headline.

Smeato got more attention. Here is an interview he done:

Shite video quality but for anyone who can't understand it:

BBC reporter: "...a message for any would be terrorist..."

Smeato: "They can try and come to britain and try and disrupt us anyway they want but the british people have been under a lot more things than this and we always stand proud. And if you come to Glasgow...Glasgow doesn't accept this. Do you know what I mean? This is Glasgow so you know so...We'll set about you. You know? That's it."

Last edited:
preach Racism = attracted to other races but trying to hide it

preach homophobia = you'll soon be caught in a gay orgy

it's always the most vocal anti-x people that get exposed being into x and are either hiding it from the public or are in denial, thinking them preaching against it helps hiding/suppressing it
Or southern states have more blacks per Capita than any other states.

Naahh... couldn't be that.

Durien

Gold Member
that's my local newspaper (and it's shite). don't know who that cunt is but he's a legend for that headline.

Smeato got more attention. Here is an interview he done:

Shite video quality but for anyone who can't understand it:

BBC reporter: "...a message for any would be terrorist..."

Smeato: "They can try and come to britain and try and disrupt us anyway they want but the british people have been under a lot more things than this and we always stand proud. And if you come to Glasgow...Glasgow doesn't accept this. Do you know what I mean? This is Glasgow so you know so...We'll set about you. You know? That's it."

Fake. Not once did I hear him say "innit"

Top Bottom