• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

poodaddy

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-1b4b.jpg

6549f5f7644ae36703f15e22337a4519d3c3a688b8d9cd628d35f8a85026287a.png

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-1b5e.jpg

90ac55b4a51e72711faa7cff0602651db93474ca6448d59345d934f7b2074dfc.jpg

b3a3792af4476fcbb11de751ce0e722862bff1bd5a2cf8a038934535459f749f.jpg

Shroomin-Chihuahua.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-1b64.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-1b67.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-1b4f.jpg

Sim-Simma-Meme.jpg

d85825a046732ab2b23067139797d45645774a988e8d1e9b3b419a7811741cde.jpg

F-c-P9use-SKi-BZZ5-Nb-Crt-Yg-thumb-1b68.jpg

get

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-1b35.jpg

252608002-10159096852968292-986239198258672417-n.jpg

get
That's good stuff Gymwolf.

You get a like from me.

:D

Banned
And why are those racist Southern states into ebony?

preach Racism = attracted to other races but trying to hide it

preach homophobia = you'll soon be caught in a gay orgy

it's always the most vocal anti-x people that get exposed being into x and are either hiding it from the public or are in denial, thinking them preaching against it helps hiding/suppressing it

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
And why are those racist Southern states into ebony?

it's always the most vocal anti-x people that get exposed being into x and are either hiding it from the public or are in denial, thinking them preaching against it helps hiding/suppressing it
Those states have the largest black populations in the country with hubs being 60-70% demographics.

There, solved the riddle for you.

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
had to google some of this

non binary - doesn't identify as either male or female.
transwomen - born male and transitioned to female.
enm - ethical non monogamy. thinks that it's morally right to date/fuck multiple people at once. everyone knows they are fucking each other.
aspie - has aspergers syndrome which is an austisic disorder.
demisexual - only becomes sexually attracted after making a strong emotional connection
neurodivergent - basically that a way of saying that someones brain doesn't work in a normal way and that this is fine.

so it all says something like...

i don't identify as male or female, i was born male but transitioned to female, and i am married to my husband but i'm looking to date woman and multiple people at once. i have two jobs, live with my husband and dogs. i have aspergers syndrome but i can function well with it. i might be socially awkward with you at first but i'll warm up to you and at that point i might get sexually attracted to you. the way my brain works might not be normal but there's nothing wrong with it.

...i think i got that right. lol.

What I wonder is... if you don't identify as either male or female, how can you simultaneously also be trans? Isn't the definition of that that you identify as the opposite sex of the one you were born as? So you DO identify as one or the other, which means you can't be non-binary? Or, like, how does that work?

Edit: Not the first one with this question I see.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Is it then save to assume you're secretly very fond of large deadzones and certain acceleration curves etc?

🤔🤫😏

Peggies

Gold Member
I had something banging against my bedroom window last night. Went outside with a meat hammer and 1300 lumen bike light ready to send a demon back to hell.

Was just a neighbour's cat doing parkour
Well you never know. Could be a demon in disguise. Ask for its name next time! Better safe than sorry, amirite?

had to google some of this

non binary - doesn't identify as either male or female.
transwomen - born male and transitioned to female.
enm - ethical non monogamy. thinks that it's morally right to date/fuck multiple people at once. everyone knows they are fucking each other.
aspie - has aspergers syndrome which is an austisic disorder.
demisexual - only becomes sexually attracted after making a strong emotional connection
neurodivergent - basically that a way of saying that someones brain doesn't work in a normal way and that this is fine.

so it all says something like...

i don't identify as male or female, i was born male but transitioned to female, and i am married to my husband but i'm looking to date woman and multiple people at once. i have two jobs, live with my husband and dogs. i have aspergers syndrome but i can function well with it. i might be socially awkward with you at first but i'll warm up to you and at that point i might get sexually attracted to you. the way my brain works might not be normal but there's nothing wrong with it.

...i think i got that right. lol.
I am a simple man, is man or a woman?
Who cares hes ugly lol

4x634zS.jpg

96I7vAi.jpg

This is me. I dread the day when my kid comes to my room at night and says creepy shit like that. I've watched enough horror movies. I'll be prepared.

On Fire Burn GIF by Searchlight Pictures
at first i thought the characters didn't have eyes but in fact they have one on their face next to their ear and the other one fucking floating beside their head. wtf

anyway, true story: i swear a saw a ghost in my old house when i was a kid. my dad was with me and watching the TV. he didn't even turn around he just said "well don't fucking look at it and it'll go away". now i think about it he was probably scared shitless and was too scared to look around haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom