• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

salil7.gif

SalvaPot

Glad you liked the newest comic, LUFTRAUSER! I was a little worried this strip might only appeal to a very fine niche of my regular readers.

Could I make a couple small requests, though?

If you guys are going to post my comics here, could please don't hotlink them. Hotlinking eats up my bandwidth.

The second request is a little less demanding, but a link back to my site if you're going to completely rehost the images would be very, very much appreciated. Nerd Rage takes a lot of time to write, draw and maintain each week without pay and I host all the comics for free on my site.

A few linkbacks go a long way to keeping the comics going.

Wow, you just post when people link to your work. Its funny, but you should maybe consider participating more often on the discussions and the community.

Anyway:

gL5c7UE.png

komplanen

What thread was this?

Look at this sad little kitty-cat

That's a cool tattoo actually. Wait, she's probably pregnant then.

I think the regret is supposed to be that tattoo, but the artist behind the advert didn't realize how fucking cool everyone thinks it is.

I wasn't a big Zootopia fan, but this avatar is adorable. I'll take it. I am the most awesome person ever in the world!

Agreed :-3

Übermatik;20591995 said:
I'm okay really. But this thread doesn't help.

I love you Über-senpai, is there anything I can do for you?

Judy Hopps > that generic GTA (?) avatar thing. Stick with it, komps. :3

*smooch*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom