• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o58e62GOCH1sl7gimo1_1280.jpg

I've never had pumpking anything. I'm not from the US :-(
You aren't missing out on much. Pumpkin pie is alright but mostly we just use pumpkins to flavor seasonal coffee and to make jack-o'-lanterns on Halloween. They look cool at night with a candle but during the day the hollow faces are kind of creepy.

Pumpkin pie has nothing on apple pie, key lime pie, cherry pie, blueberry pie, banana creme pie, and even chocolate pie. It's fine, but it's sub-optimal. And so-called pumpkin spice isn't actually pumpkin, it's just spices used commonly with pumpkin dishes like cinnamon and sugar.

They look cool at night with a candle but during the day the hollow faces are kind of creepy.

image.php

Melchiah

not just finnish

the rest is though. you guys are weirdos.

It was pretty funny to witness the behavior in a laboratory and a bar terrace last week. In the former, there were rows with five seats in the waiting room, and everyone sat on the edges of the rows. In the latter, several 4-6 person tables were occupied by a single person.

komplanen

Also what if there was a fourth wish that rhymed with the kind of dish the man is holding? In result the fish turned into that dish because of the over-values handing.

The way these genies' rules could rule, is that everyone has to grant a minimum of 3 wishes at all times. It is by law thus required that every licensed genie carries that amount of wish-granting incredients on them. What I mean is that there is no 3 wish limit. If someone wishes the 4th wish, if the genie was carrying the required ingredients on him, it would be granted and the ingredients depleted. If there is no ingredients, the genie is consumed instead.

Just a thought.

Melchiah

"I don't regret anything I said," he says. "I feel that I have full right to express my views... I am open for discussion and correction but I am not willing to accept anybody's bullying, change my views or submit to their pressure to apologise."

Well, he certainly won't have that problem in Finland. Good to hear, that he managed to escape the persecution.

AKluthe

Neo Member
57453049.jpg

More like Lift-rauser, amirite?

Nah, it's just a common mistake, I'm not looking to start a fight or throw around accusations. The comics I draw are meant to be shared and enjoyed. It just really, really helps if people throw in a link back to my site when they do share them.

Views are the only way I can tell which comics are popular and which aren't. And they're the only way I can even make back the costs of running the site in the first place.

I'm reading your comics right now and they are fun, good job.

Awesome! Thank you for reading! I just finished up getting this week's files ready before dropping in here.

Sure, don't worry. I'll never post any of your content in this thread ever again and I edited my post so the image is one from your deviantArt account so it won't eat your bandwidth. But you'll need to go back and edit the quotation of my post within your post yourself because NeoGAF doesn't support auto-quote-updating and it will continue to take your bandwidth until you do so.

I don't mind if people want to post 'em -- as I said above, comics are only any good if people can read and share them. That's why I post them for free on the internet.

It'd just be rad if they weren't being hotlinked. And even radder if people could throw in a link back to Nerd Rage. It really does help.

But thank you again for editing your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom