• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

j9P6RdU.gif

DD

JvzH93Z.png

OKAY, PANDA, OKAY
I'LL STOP!
STOP!

I'll stop the violence against pandas.

Jesus, man...
Sheesh...

SoulUnison

Banned
Komplanen. Please.Never ever change your ava. Since you've changed it, I always get a nice fuzzy feeling when I see your posts. Please don't let that go away :(

I#m no furry tho, naturally. I'd just dig that rabbit.

I'm so happy rightnow! Just imagining what lies under the avatar borders.... hrrrrr

1072lj.jpg

(so not to spam the thread, in fear of banning)

Sometimes I regret being alive.

that's exactly what i've done, my final exam is tomorrow afternoon

anyone in here that knows anything about anti-psychiatry who wants to help me plan an essay? ��������
I got a perfect score on the SAT essay section -- the SAT is the big important test for American colleges -- and the secret is to become a master of bullshitting. Well, it's not really bullshitting because you need to actually know a lot of stuff already to do that at least so. Uh. Just do it with perfect spelling, grammar and syntax. It's easy. Or maybe I might just be really good at writing. Oh well. Anyway speaking of bullshit if you are going to write about anti-psychiatry you had better include a lot about Scientology!

Theecliff

Banned
I got a perfect score on the SAT essay section -- the SAT is the big important test for American colleges -- and the secret is to become a master of bullshitting. Well, it's not really bullshitting because you need to actually know a lot of stuff already to do that at least so. Uh. Just do it with perfect spelling, grammar and syntax. And speaking of bullshit if you are going to write about anti-psychiatry you better include a lot about Scientology!
i did see links to scientology when i was researching but i've focused on david cooper and r.d. laing. the essay is about analysing at least two pieces of literature with the framework of anti-psychiatry so tbh i'm just looking at the arguments made for it and what the movement opposed

i did see links to scientology when i was researching but i've focused on david cooper and r.d. laing. the essay is about analysing at least two pieces of literature with the framework of anti-psychiatry so tbh i'm just looking at the arguments made for it and what the movement opposed
Oh no you didn't mention it would be about literary analysis. Ugh, that's the worst. Good luck!

tumblr_o81tvwl8rh1s5x6jgo1_1280.jpg

Eat a good breakfast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom