• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

What's the sword for?

E3T9D7b.jpg

ZIiRMaO.jpg

sYtDVDY.jpg

At first I took you seriously. Then I figured you were being sarcastic. Then I thought to myself that if I can't decide whether you're sincere or not, I certainly don't know anything about the subject. Now I am crying. Thanks for ruining my self-esteem on this fine Monday.

God damn it why are you so good?

I'm dating a girl now so you can bet I'm taking this seriously ;)

honestly it's just funny to me how much ill-informed sex humor and bragging is out there. Like the advertisement of a comically large penis which would be so hard to use effectively and probably not actually fit into anything useful, not to mention the immense blood displacement that would have to occur in such a large erection wouldn't be fun to endure.

okay carry on with the funnies

Theecliff

Banned
..not a very succesful one, it seems.
the only reason i know of her is because a friend likes a bunch of stuff on her facebook

mscl8q0.jpg

wait actually it's supposed to be someone who's got a bunch of photos from someone else's facebook and made a fake account to troll people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom