• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

tumblr_oddv3beeba1r539hzo1_500.jpg

Risible

I feel so bad for laughing as much as I have at this gif. The way he stiff-arms kids number 2-4 is fucking amazing and then he just trucks kid 5. I imagine the whole game went this way. "Hey guys I'm no rugby strategy expert but I think they're gonna give it to number 17."

TransTrender

Gold Member

I don't get it. Can you help me out?

Like...
IPhone 6 - A fully featured phone (fully featured game)
IPhone 7 - A rehash of the same old shit with a fundamental part of the phone removed? (A rehashed game with the main character removed?)

Getting too meta for me.
Is this a CAD joke?

Trouble

Banned

Like...
IPhone 7 - A rehash of the same old shit with a fundamental part of the phone removed? (A rehashed game with the main character removed?)

Getting too meta for me.
Is this a CAD joke?

wiLQu3n.gif

DonMigs85

Like...

Getting too meta for me.
Is this a CAD joke?
jak... phone jack

FUME5

Donald Duck almost got you over the line, but doesn't count due to being a repost.

However, your efforts have been noted and as an approved vendor I award you 10 Uberpoints.

Donald Duck almost got you over the line, but doesn't count due to being a repost.

However, your efforts have been noted and as an approved vendor I award you 10 Uberpoints.

As part of the Über for Underprivileged Contributors Lifetime Recognition Charity Donation Drive, I'm obliged to match this offering and bring you a total of 20 Über Points.

And in a rare double whammy reward, I'm also wiring you an extra 18 Über Points for this fantastic reaction gif.†

†
Disclaimer: This animated gif, image, web video or text meme, original content or otherwise, is now the full ownership of Über Corporation Conglomerate and it's subsidiaries.

GpgEZIJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom