• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyreny

No wonder there are flat earthers.

Clearly you don't get it. As someone who has stood right on that border many times, sometimes as much as twice a day, I can attest that it is in fact pretty cool/insane/crazy.

Edit: Oh yea top of page!

giphy.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

Remember when we had a poster once with a Shersy Rohan avatar? Who was that.I used to like that poster :-3

giphy.gif

EDIT: Also what happened to that one guy whose avatar had a comfy jacket?

Remember when we had a poster once with a Shersy Rohan avatar? Who was that.I used to like that poster :-3

giphy.gif

EDIT: Also what happened to that one guy whose avatar had a comfy jacket?

JaseC. Don't think I've ever seen them post in this thread though? Unless you mean ClassyPenguin(?), who's banned.

I would gladly propose to Saoirse Ronan, and then weep as she emphatically declines.

That's me right now

Übermatik;216905254 said:
JaseC. Don't think I've ever seen them post in this thread though? Unless you mean ClassyPenguin(?), who's banned.

I would gladly propose to Saoirse Ronan, and then weep as she emphatically declines.

No one remembers when I had a Saoirse avatar? ;_;

Fuzyfrog

Übermatik;216919453 said:
That's 'cos they're not funny in the first place.

I showed that pic to a bunch of women in there 30s and 40s and they all thought it was funny, The one 22 year old got triggered...

Im not surprised

Frodo

I wanted to post that gif of that small doggo that gives ups chasing a ball when the ball wanders too far, but I can't find it, so think about it in your head for a second and then type lol or something.

None of these? (I lost all the others when my HDD broke)

zsY5SaH.png

cw1qlaz.png

4zN7MMK.png

f5RA2mH.jpg

OH YEAH. Now I remember! I think my memory was hazy 'cos...

Oh, I remember, TraitorPedinte.
<3

JaseC's unrivalled infatuation took over ;)

I showed that pic to a bunch of women in there 30s and 40s and they all thought it was funny, The one 22 year old got triggered...

Im not surprised

Well I'm sure it's funny the first time you see it, that's all I'm saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom