• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chef

ibqYNFif5Q7k2O.gif

BAAAAHAHAHAH
This and the Shining one nearly killed me.
Paddington, the way his face moves is PERFECT. Nice job man.

lantus

Hahaha I seriously can't believe how awesome this thread has become so quickly! I don't think it's possible Kaz doesn't know about how big of a celebrity he is in here haha.

One of the things I really like about The Shining gif is that he kept the walk towards and then leaning on the door in it. That and the change in Reggies face are great touches.

Gaf is probably going down half hour before the conference...thread will be glorious and move at the speed of light..though i would love to be in some sort of offline viewing party, Yamauchi shows up on the stage and shit goes wild

Leckan

I don't think I've laughed this much on a thread since the legendary Konami 2010 E3 conference thread.

It just keeps on giving.

mr_nothin

Banned
This thread just keeps getting more and more INSANE. I thought it would have run it's course by now. I miss this GAF

Im cracking up over here

How did this Kazification thing even start? lol

I think it all started from Fake Kaz twitter's epic burn of Keighley.

And it kind of slowly escalated from there.

Edit- The first guy who requested their avatar Kaz'd up is I think this guy.

Sony needs to channel their inner PS2 days if they want to win this thing.

Can someone photoshop kaz's head onto my megaman avatar? I wanna join the hype train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom