• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liamario

Banned
ivTqv1tADtTvl.gif

The more I look at that, the more I laugh. Thank you.

Corto

This thread is pure gold. I have to thank each and every one of you for this. Every page tops the previous in craziness. Keep them coming!

Raoh

first attempt at putting heads on bodies, kinda crummy

8453936258_010c2d964c_o.gif

ik7xPGc5i2sFv.gif

Edit: Sorry, it wasnt looping

Here's one for you all to work with...

oLxtA1i.gif

Bravo

The Playstation Blog usually posts a weekly "What We've Read on the Internet"

I will be highly disappointing if this does not make it there.

All we need now is for someone to make an in game fighter of Kaz in games like soul calibur, Skyrim etc, all games with customization need a Kaz.

Valnen

One of the top comments there

I actually don't know who even cares about the PS4... We are at a time where consoles are 8 years old... That means technologically they are 8 years behind the PC. In a world where LoL has 32 million accounts, and console gaming is light years behind... A console with similar or worse spec than gaming rigs nowadays excite me almost nothing. That and the fact that every single console I've had 'till now has been sold...
And THAT is why I don't post on Kotaku anymore. The commenters are even worse than the people that write the articles.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
This thread is proof enough that the console wars are a glorious and wonderful thing. This thread has seriously lifted my spirits after some seriously lame news this morning. GAF bringing it real with the feelgoods.

Reggie sniped down the hill is an instant classic.

And THAT is why I don't post on Kotaku anymore. The commenters are even worse than the people that write the articles.

Some people just cant enjoy new toys! that poster sounds like a really sad and boring person.

It's not about horsepower, its about a new gaming platform that will most likely have amazing content made for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom