• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
1hourcopyhhqbd.png

conan_head_spin1i7ts.gif

stryke

Very excited. It's been a great ride on the hype train with you all, now I have to go do an exam that finishes 15 mins before the event (talk about cutting it close, probably not going to do well being distracted by all this). Thank god I have computer access nearby.

SadAli

Neo Member
I'm almost ready to install Home just to fully embrace the spirit of the event. I no longer know if I'm more excited by the Meeting or GAF's reaction to it all.

what did u say?

Doesn't top your awesome shenanigans to get your paper graded, but it's not bad. Started morning with a drowsy look on my face and made my lead ask what's wrong with me (win). I start with feeling little feverish and slight body ache but all good. Now I drop the bomb saying my eyes are burning and I feel really fevered and need to go, and he approved. Thanks for the inspiration!

But it helps that I AM feeling a little down today, health wise.

years in the future we will look back at this thread as it collects dust in the archives...

we will laugh at the crazy gifs (if the links still work),
we will shake our heads at the predictions,
we will nod towards the inevitable sea of grey banned names, thinking "hey, I remember some of these guys!",
and we will smile from the memories.

As we creep towards 6pm EST (and 20k posts!)- GAF History, baby! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom