• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartz

Banned
ib2oUAe0bhx43g.gif

who is this girl ?

Proxy

I just noticed that too. Hopefully the servers are as capable of handing such a huge number of users as Gromph mentioned earlier. Anyway, with an hour and twenty five minutes until the conference begins I can't wait until it begins. Do we know if a new thread be put up for it since this is already at (almost) 20,000 or will this be a special case (I don't imagine it will be but I won't discount the possibility).

There will be an OT posted.

I don't think I've ever been this hyped before! Play your cards right Sony and this will be my first ever day one console purchase
Persona 5 pls

bill0527

Keeping my hype level down.

I don't think we will be getting pertinent info today.

We'll get to see the system, see the controller, get a few details of the system like hard drive size, maybe some bullshots and bull video, and thats it.

Stuff we really want to know - launch date, price, backwards compatibility, if online requires paid subscription, we won't know until E3 at the earliest.

Edit: shit this forum is about to blow up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom