• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
iUDACWVSPkRs6.gif

:lol

waypoetic

Banned
Yeah this has gotten old. Can we have a seperate Kaz-Me-Up thread?

I thought we were discussing the PS4 and the event in this to begin with, but...

waypoetic

Banned
It was fun, but i'm more interested in facts and speculations and especially : the leaks (if any were to come out within the following days).

I guess i'll just go to the Durango-thread and watch the console war..

It was fun, but i'm more interested in facts and speculations and especially : the leaks (if any were to come out within the following days).

As far as I know, there hasn't been anything new leaked to discuss.

Consider it safe to assume that if there was anything recently leaked or speculated, it wouldn't be Kaz City, USA in here... People are passing the time.

I talked with my Take Two rep who came by today in our store in Holland. He said PS4 is getting announced on the Feb 20th event and Take Two is showing a live demo for Mafia 3, which according to him looked amazing. Its also coming to the new Xbox and he said the new Xbox will release in October this year, and PS4 next year (in Europe I guess). He said its the only game they are making for next-gen consoles thus far. I don't think he'd lie to me about it so seems pretty legit.

Holy shit Mafia II it's one of my favorite games this gen.

I really hope this is true.

Between this news and the gifs, this is the best thread ever.

Ponn

Banned
Blurb about this on my local news, was surprised. Said rumored next console reveal. Even general public expecting this now. Hope they arent blowing their load before E3.

waypoetic

Banned
If it's pulled from a random page on google it's 99% sure to be bogus. However this is the biggest hype train thread in ages, we need all the fuel we can get... Post away.

A presentation from April 2012 by the chair of the Blu-ray Disc Association Victor Matsuda.

Oeqhdzh.jpg

And on page 5...

3Ob8j0Z.jpg

Some of the slides are marked BDA Confidential. But I looked at the site its hosted on and its openly linked there. :shrug: Maybe not a big deal.

Edit : Figures are just from a consulting firm.

http://www.media-tech.net/welcome/lasvegas12/conference-program.html

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Thanks for the avatars guys!

In the end I decided to go with the one less likely to give me nightmares... haha.

Can't wait for the 20th... next hype train is arriving in the station.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Very interesting. But it's really not that surprising to be honest. Unless they announce BDXL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom