• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So basically never work on a movie with Jared Leto (used condoms and anal beads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

What an asshole

wi1wIV4.gif

Kevtones

As someone who has beaded, they're kind of fun. I bet 99% of you trashing anal beads have never even used them with a partner.

Leto is just a fun-loving guy and a team player.

Leto sucks. I watched a 30 Seconds to Mars documentary once for some reason and him and his band mates are just the most pathetic dudes ever.

This didn't happen. Pet rats is one thing. But, I have to imagine you send Will Smith used condoms and anal beads, you find yourself out of a job real fucking quick.

Leto sucks. I watched a 30 Seconds to Mars documentary once for some reason and him and his band mates are just the most pathetic dudes ever.

He's a great actor, but that documentary was painful at times. He is a complete poser, constantly acting for the camera, which sucks for a documentary.

Surprise, DCEU has been trying to be "edgy try-hard" for ages now. Where have you been?

Haven't see the latest, but fair point.

yeah no doubt but he's corny anyways. i'm just saying edgy try hard actor playing edgy try hard character is not exactly a sign of an impending disaster.

the things daniel day lewis does are even wackier...

Jared Leto cannot carry Daniel Day Lewis' jockstrap. I'm really skeptical on his chops to pull this off. I don't foresee any nuance in this role.

the dead pig and used condoms. i'd call the police.

Same here. Used condoms in the mail = enjoy registering as a sex offender.

Something about Leto doing this is comical and embarrassing. Wouldn't think that if DDL or Phillip Seymour Hoffman jizzed in a Playboy.

well it's harder to take leto as seriously as those two, nor has he earned it. those are/were (RIP :/ ) absolute monster actors.

if they jizzed in a playboy people would be like "wow...true dedication" lmao.

Maybe it's also their intense and intimidating guys, and I find nothing intimidating with Leto.

Like again if those two did the Playboy thing I would feel a little weirded out, Leto just makes me laugh.

Snaggle

Banned
This paints Leto in a new light for me, I always thought he was a shy/timid kinda guy lol. Also I have less respect for him now for putting a poor animal's body to waste. If you're going to kill something you better damn well eat it!

Thewonandonly

Yo have people seen Dallas buyer club dude was execelent in it. So if he wants to send anal beads and is good at the joker well allright if he sucks tho then we have a proplem...

LycanXIII

This is Leto talking to E! Probably just said it for the overreaction that he got from the interviewer. I feel like the cast would have mentioned that as well if were true.

This is Leto talking to E! Probably just said it for the overreaction that he got from the interviewer. I feel like the cast would have mentioned that as well if were true.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who plays Killer Croc, says he received "sticky Playboy magazines" from Leto, but he also revealed what happened when the dead pig arrived.

"That was a good gift because it had the effect of unifying us as a group because then it became us against him," Akinnuoye-Agbake said. "We sent the messenger back with the dead pig and our own personalized message. It got the ball rolling."

Tesseract

Banned
He was fucking bad in that movie too. Just saying.

I know, lol

This might be related, Karl pilkington once found a used condom with flies buzzing about it. Bad vibes, could that be a portant of leto's future, a 50yo 15yo?

Only time will tell

KonradLaw

Yes. I'll never forget when Joker killed Robin then threw used condoms all over his body.

We're talking about a character that can cripple a young woman with a bullet to a gut, strip her and make dozens of pictures of her suffering naked, just to torture her father.

gnomed

I remember when Aaron Eckhart starred in that 'I,Frankenstein' dumpster fire and bragged about how he copied Ledger's Joker preparation for the role lol.
Wait that's Aaron Eckhart. Every time I scroll passed it on Netflix, I always assumed it was Thomas Jane.

Puppen

Banned
Leto is one of the ultimate Hollywood douchebags, just exudes phoniness every single time he's on camera or on stage or doing anything besides actually acting.

KRod-57

Banned
http://www.eonline.com/news/756288/jared-leto-sent-used-condoms-and-anal-beads-to-his-suicide-squad-co-stars-yup-you-read-that-right

So he basically sent his coworkers a bunch of shit. Among the other things sticky Playboy magazines, live rats and a dead pig. As Will Smith so eloquently put it "Jared went full Joker. And the rule generally is never go full Joker".

It's unknown if the anal beads were also used

I've heard the dead pig story, he didn't actually send it to anyone, he paid someone to walk into the room where the cast members were already sitting, plop a dead pig down on the table in the middle of the room and then walked out.

https://youtu.be/7BqO6nvEQMc?t=114

I feel like he isn't trying too hard to be Joker.....he's trying too hard to be Heath Ledger being Joker.

I like Leto though, so we'll see....

What's funny about this is that to me, he's no where close to what Heath Ledger did as The Joker. I feel that Leto is doing something completely different and i like it. Ledgers Joker was all about anarchy, Leto just seems straight up psychotic as The Joker should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom