• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So basically never work on a movie with Jared Leto (used condoms and anal beads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeband

Banned
Mega64 has been making fun of Leto since Day 1 every week with a new "Joker Update" as he terrorizes his cast to look more kooky and create publicity in the void that Heath Ledger left behind.

It's so desperate and pathetic. Jorker indeed.

This is so try hard and so unnecessary. I love Jared but like... The Oscar bait is too strong. You can just act the part and leave out the rest of this mess.

shoreu

As someone who has beaded, they're kind of fun. I bet 99% of you trashing anal beads have never even used them with a partner.

Leto is just a fun-loving guy and a team player.

And I never will.

Also what the hell is wrong with this dude.

Herbs

Banned
Leto sucks. I watched a 30 Seconds to Mars documentary once for some reason and him and his band mates are just the most pathetic dudes ever.

tumblr_nbpbx1O9Xv1r6u3j4o1_500.gif

Herbs

Banned
So what happens when his Joker is better than Ledger's?

He could be and it will be interesting to see his take, but that last trailer didn't inspire confidence that he'll be as good. More like an updated take on Cesar Romero, if Cesar Romero smoked crack.

He could be and it will be interesting to see his take, but that last trailer didn't inspire confidence that he'll be as good. More like an updated take on Cesar Romero, if Cesar Romero smoked crack.
Yeah I think based on the trailer Leto's joker is going to be similar to comic joker while Heath's joker was more like if joker existed in real life.

depths20XX

I can't believe he's still doing this dumb shit for attention. You aren't cool man. No one cares you farted in a jar and gave it to Will Smith or whatever.

This movie will be terrible.

Alienous

CXAR9vNUsAA8W0W.png

CXA3PH9U0AEAl-Z.png

CXA-GqQUoAEJ8yX.png

CXBIcXqUMAQildH.png

This Leto guy sounds wild.

Is this from a joke website?

Family Guy would be the Joker's favourite show, Leto?

And Will, "I mean, sure, Ledger locked himself in a hotel room and died. But Jared [made a tryhard edgy comment]. Chills, man. I got chills". What?

I can hardly wait until Leto's performance passes by and is compared unfavourably to Ledger's.

So what happens when his Joker is better than Ledger's?

From what we've seen, I don't even get how they really compare. He seems to be something more in line with some of the comics here and doesn't bare any resemblance to the Dark Knight Joker. Some people are absolutely going to like this take more than Ledger/Nolans. There are plenty of people out there who think Romero, Nicholson, or Hamill are the definitive Joker (
it's Hamill
). The world keeps on spinning.

SpaceWolf

Banned

And Will, "I mean, sure, Ledger locked himself in a hotel room and died. But Jared [made a tryhard edgy comment]. Chills, man. I got chills". What?

I can hardly wait until Leto's performance passes by and is compared unfavourably to Ledger's.

This made my day.

Badguy Patrol opens on August 5, 2016, and is rated G.

.... It's deadly serious.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
The title cracked me up.

*nudge nudge*

OP says, in a friendly/comforting tone, "Hey, there's used condoms and anal beads in this story. You should come check it out if you want to, but no biggie if you can't."

Say what you will about him, but he's easily the sexiest Joker we've ever had. Heath Ledger's looked like my grandmother, and Jack Nicholson's was, well, Jack Nicholson. Hopefully there's a Joker sex scene in this.

No it's not from a a joke website. It's from a real interview in Esquire.

shoreu

Could you not put the actors name in the title? I clicked this not knowing he was the joker or that the joker was in the suicide squad movie and now both surprises have been spoiled.

LMFAO.

Shit likes this makes me wanna spoil shit dude how the hell did you not know this, and it doesn't even matter.

Mael

From the information we have so far, Leto is certainly different.
It looks more like he's playing a knockoff of the Joker than the real thing.
Like insane but more goofy insane than dangerous insane.
It can works depending on the movie he's in.
I don't see that Joker killing Robin though.

shoreu

From the information we have so far, Leto is certainly different.
It looks more like he's playing a knockoff of the Joker than the real thing.
Like insane but more goofy insane than dangerous insane.
It can works depending on the movie he's in.
I don't see that Joker killing Robin though.

He often flips between both sometimes he just fucks with you until you destroy yourself. Or he's in a mood to brutally murder people.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Mega64 has been making fun of Leto since Day 1 every week with a new "Joker Update" as he terrorizes his cast to look more kooky and create publicity in the void that Heath Ledger left behind.

It's so desperate and pathetic. Jorker indeed.

My first thought reading this was that I hope they read this because it would really make for a great rant.

Henkka

Banned
Well, I mean... If you worked with him on a movie where he's playing a really nice character, maybe he'd send you nice things, like cookies or something. That'd be alright. Depends on context, is what I'm saying.

Mael

He often flips between both sometimes he just fucks with you until you destroy yourself. Or he's in a mood to brutally murder people.

Of course,
sometime he will rip you face off because of a joke he had in mind, change his mind in the middle of it and break your legs instead.
I think DCEU's Luthor would be a better Joker than Leto as the Joker.
Ultimately we'll see when he interacts with Batman.

Mael

Roles were fucked. Jesse Eisenberg should have been The Joker, given his stupid performance as Lex Luthor.

Heh.
For what it's worth Eisenberg as Luthor Jr kinda works in BvS.
He's not comics Luthor that is basically the smartest guy on Earth and can basically do anything he sets his mind to that's for sure.
But it made for a rather colorful performance in such a grim film.

Everything I read about Leto makes him sound like he's an ass.

Savage.

He apparently tried to fight Elijah Wood when Wood said he didn't like Thirty Seconds to Mars.

Guy is just super serious about his craft. That can almost always evolve/be interpreted as an asshole.

Ric Flair

Banned
He apparently tried to fight Elijah Wood when Wood said he didn't like Thirty Seconds to Mars.

Guy is just super serious about his craft. That can almost always evolve/be interpreted as an asshole.

I would be upset if someone in an interview specifically named my band I started and called it utter shit. I bet he hears shit like that all the time and when it comes from a fellow actor it digs a little bit deeper.

I would be upset if someone in an interview specifically named my band I started and called it utter shit. I bet he hears shit like that all the time and when it comes from a fellow actor it digs a little bit deeper.

Upset enough to physically confront somebody at an awards show? That seems mildly over the top, but I guess fair game to somebody who sends used condoms and anal beads to coworkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom