• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO 2015 Fighting Game Tournament - June 26-28

joe2187

Banned
TKL2KiU.gif

fader

No, I suppose not. I'm just wondering how the hell is he suppose to be making money for himself and Razer by ducking all these events.

dude is a joke. He won Evo and went AWOL from the tournament scene. It's a shame to because I think he can be a very talented player at times.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Zero balance updates + game is figured out + some stuff is really strong compared to other options.

If that's the case: Why was MvC2 played for "10 years?" Magneto/Storm/Sent, Psylocke was basically the team de jour of MvC2.

Azure J

If that's the case: Why was MvC2 played for "10 years?" Magneto/Storm/Sent, Psylocke was basically the team de jour of MvC2.

Things Done Changed.

Newer audience isn't about that life outside of a few dedicated fans + all the new and shinier FG releases during the last few years of its LTD (MKX, GGXrd, Smash 4, SFV) = Marvel's current situation.

No other games came out and that scene wasn't big relative to today's communities

I guess you can also argue that even though there's less character variety there was more depth of skill, but I feel like putting skill and marvel in the same sentence too many times would summon satan.

dude is a joke. He won Evo and went AWOL from the tournament scene. It's a shame to because I think he can be a very talented player at times.

Well to be fair when he won EVO and then stopped competing for a long time when he returned....he won EVO again.

Unlucky

Divekick top 8

Winners
GeoffTheHero vs SU Tyger
Argenrost vs MCZ Fiyah Liger

Losers
ESAM vs Anomalia Estatistica
AliMischief vs LocoJoe

Just looked up the schedule and these early AM times are not happening for me this weekend :/ Probably going to miss SF4 pools and Xrd Top 8.

JudgeN

Did Divekick modern online features? Lobbies, replays, etc? I remember loving the game but the online was so barebones I lost interest.

Top Bottom