• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait! Going to two Ukraine games... As long as we make it out of the group I'll be happy. :)

Nah, Group C is not a free ticket.

For Germany it might be. As much as I want Ukraine to make it out of that Group, one of those spots is almost certainly going to Germany...

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Jack "the lad" Wilshere to finally fulfill his true destiny and defeat the foreigners to bring England glory once again.

The saddest thing is that Jack Wilshere literally is the best option we had. It's not like we can complain about Roy's terrible choices - I mean, he does make terrible choices, but this wasn't one of them. England can't develop midfield players for shit.

SecretDan

A mudslide of fun!
The saddest thing is that Jack Wilshere literally is the best option we had. It's not like we can complain about Roy's terrible choices - I mean, he does make terrible choices, but this wasn't one of them. England can't develop midfield players for shit.

"Had"?

He is back.

Lego Boss

England's appalling tournament football record is only beaten by their complete and utter inability to ever perform in any Euros (bar stage managing the tournament in 1996).

I think we have won about two games at a tournament in the last 105 years.

Obviously we'll win this!!!!

la_briola

Nice informative OP!

which is the true Group of Death? B or E?

we all know that Germany is getting off easy in Group C

Nah, Group C is not a free ticket.

Doesn't matter. The goal is to win it all anyways.

England's appalling tournament football record is only beaten by their complete and utter inability to ever perform in any Euros (bar stage managing the tournament in 1996).

I think we have won about two games at a tournament in the last 105 years.

Obviously we'll win this!!!!

There was a time when Spain sucked

oti

Banned
Where GOAT Greece at?

Rooting for Germany. They started selling tons of flags and stuff over here so you know it's Fußball time lol.

Also I got an amazing deal for my mobile phone when Germany won the World Cup and it's running out so please win so I can get another deal.

Tugatrix

Where GOAT Greece at?

Lives in spirit in the portuguese team thanks to Fernando Santos, so you should root for us, what do you say?

tumblr_mdkc6m6vBE1rl2beho1_400_zpse5694433.gif

oti

Banned
Lives in spirit in the portuguese team thanks to Fernando Santos, so you should root for us, what do you say?

tumblr_mdkc6m6vBE1rl2beho1_400_zpse5694433.gif

I will now root for Germany and Portugal.
FORZA.

(And not like how the Americans pronounce it when they talk about the racing game. I'm talking FORTSA here!)

Xando

Can't wait for the england hype when they win their group games and the inevitable crash when they face the first good team.

Not sure who's gonna win. Not convinced by our (german) squad.

No horse in this race but between Copa and this there's gonna be an overload of good football during June.

I'd like to see Wales do something tho. All about that underdog bandwagon.

jm89

England have the players to win this but will fuck up as usual as they can't play as a team. I expect them to get knocked out straight after the group stages.

betting some euros on Poland, Croatia and Iceland

Italy isn't going through the group phase, we're gonna lose with Belgium, tie with Sweden and win with EIRE

oti

Banned
Asking as someone who only cares about football for two weeks every two years, who's most likely to win? Objectively speaking.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
There used to be a lot of confidence here in Belgium about us getting far, but it's been dialed down a bit lately, because of injuries. Kompany is already out, and overall our defense is the biggest problem.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Asking as someone who only cares about football for two weeks every two years, who's most likely to win? Objectively speaking.

Scotland, provided that the final takes place on clay and Andy Murray isn't injured.

There used to be a lot of confidence here in Belgium about us getting far, but it's been dialed down a bit lately, because of injuries. Kompany is already out, and overall our defense is the biggest problem.

They were seen as the dark horse but then people realised the Wilmots is a shit manager.

Google

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I'd argue that Kompany being injured could be a godsend for you. He's not exactly been in fantastic form for City and Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld were in great form all year, play together and know each other incredibly well.

Belgium are probably my HOT TIP for the championship.

kharma45

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I'd argue that Kompany being injured could be a godsend for you. He's not exactly been in fantastic form for City and Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld were in great form all year, play together and know each other incredibly well.

Belgium are probably my HOT TIP for the championship.

Agreed. I'd not play Kompany. He's past it, plus it's a godsend to have to club CBs together in the national team. They'll know each other's game snd will be a bedrock for it.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Sweden is so fucked, lol. I'll be shocked if we make it past the group stage. There really should be no way that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom