• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GSL 2012 Season 1 Code S Grand Finals (StarCraft II) - Powered by HOTSix

artosis.gif

Love this gif. What's the context? Actually I don't even need the context.

Quadratic

This is a pretty hype finals. I can honestly say I won't be disappointed whoever wins. I'm so glad it's not GomTvT.

Zen

Banned
Really looking forward to these finals, although I honestly find DRG a bit boring to watch, and Genius is usually very impressive in terms of defying scouting information and thinking up innovative things, so I'm rooting for Genius.

Really looking forward to these finals, although I honestly find DRG a bit boring to watch, and Genius is usually very impressive in terms of defying scouting information and thinking up innovative things, so I'm rooting for Genius.

carygrantgetout.gif

Is there any way I can copy a url from inside GOM Player for people to use, or have they got it set up so you have to go through the web page no matter what somehow?

Quadratic

yeah, I think they couldn't secure an act. But then again I think SC2 might be popular enough not to need it to prop up the spectators. The venue is rammed which isn't always the case.

Vaporak

Damn, GOM still has serious bandwidth issues after all this time. Trying to get the stream up and it's still a no go. :(

Top Bottom