• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S2|OT| you do it again, duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright well i guess this is where i stop watching :) i will NOT stand to see godalise keating be shot by the giraffe

edit: i was so scared during club scene... i thought one of them was going to get shot there or something (lol) and bonnie is fucking dangerous, if she becomes unhinged they're fucked

jiggle

I kept expecting someone else to come in after killerBee to finish the job
And come to think of it
Frank mentioned someone strong was needed to drag the corpse behind the stairs
So that can still happen?

I mean...Wes has to be Annalise's son, right?

No other reason for her to put her neck out like that.
they made it pretty obv this episode I thought

And I see what you did there

T.O.P

Banned
Fuckin hell, fantastic first episode

I had an hysterical laugh when they went clubbing tho, Annalise's wig and dress were too much for me probably...ending left me speechless, shit is going down even harder this time around

And Connor, i missed ya <3
tumblr_nv8i2v7Bug1u0wfdmo2_500.gif

Off to watch Empire!

So do you guys think that murder trial case is going to be good? It looks like instead of doing a case for each episode they're going for a big case for this season...

Gvitor

I hope they stick to a big case rather than several small ones. It always felt weird that they would constantly go for new cases with the big threat/mistery still hanging around in Season 1. Like they needed the weekly case to fill up the episode with stuff. It did feel weird in this episode as well, but if they're sticking to this one case, maybe it won't be as fillery.

Also that final scene is probably a fakeout. Otherwise they'd show her dead body. Plus there's no way they're killing her character.

Frog-fu

Banned
I mean...Wes has to be Annalise's son, right?

No other reason for her to put her neck out like that.

Indeed. It was one of the thoughts in my head last season, but the premiere really upped the ante on that one.

What?

I hope they stick to a big case rather than several small ones. It always felt weird that they would constantly go for new cases with the big threat/mistery still hanging around in Season 1. Like they needed the weekly case to fill up the episode with stuff. It did feel weird in this episode as well, but if they're sticking to this one case, maybe it won't be as fillery.

Also that final scene is probably a fakeout. Otherwise they'd show her dead body. Plus there's no way they're killing her character.

Ditto.

Season 1 was great but some of the cases they took on were a tad too high profile.

Frog-fu

Banned
I don't trust her. At ALL. I always think she's just trying to be nice to him just in case some shit goes down later

She has had no reason whatsoever to protect him though. I don't doubt they will have a falling out of epic proportions at some point, but thus far Annalise has been covering for Wes time and time again without having any reason to aside for caring about him.

Leeness

Oh shiiiiiiit that ending.

I'm glad that Connor hasn't dropped Oliver. Hoping he won't back out of the moving in thing (though I'm sure he will at some point for drama).

Blackhead

Redarse
So do you guys think that murder trial case is going to be good? It looks like instead of doing a case for each episode they're going for a big case for this season...

Isn't that murder trial already 'over'? It was 'solved' by
the key witness, the aunt, presumably killed by the wealthy kids

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Annalise: Rebecca never told you what happened to your mother.

Wes: She told me enough! She told me you killed her.

Annalise: No, I am your mother.

Wes: [cranes neck] No! That's impossible!

I don't think so... They dropped the other lawyer and hired Annalise no? Besides, Annalise getting shot happens in the house where the girl and the guy live so I assume we're going to stick with this trial for a long time. idk

Blackhead

Redarse
I don't think so... They dropped the other lawyer and hired Annalise no? Besides, Annalise getting shot happens in the house where the girl and the guy live so I assume we're going to stick with this trial for a long time. idk

Yes and Annalise already gave them the key 'advice' on how to get away with murder no? Maybe I'm missing something but I didn't think the shot was in the same house. Was the shot a preview or already happened? I'm getting confused, have to watch that again.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Gotta say the bait and switch in the first episode with the murder being solved and then the switch at the very end to the of the (attempted at least) murder was impressive.

Joni

She's very maternal when it comes to Wes, but she can't literally be his moms though. I thought that's what y'all were getting at, like an actual theory.
Yeah, no actual hints outside of her behaviour. Maybe except her disappearing out the life of Famke's lawyer character which could be the moment she gave birth.

I think so. At the least, it would need to postpone the trial so they can work on cases of the week and a bigger case looming over the show.

Yes and Annalise already gave them the key 'advice' on how to get away with murder no? Maybe I'm missing something but I didn't think the shot was in the same house. Was the shot a preview or already happened? I'm getting confused, have to watch that again.
There was blood on the ugly painting the Asian killer* was painting.
* Her adoptive brother is a lot more suspect unless they are sleeping together.

They were in a house with that weird ass painting the Asian girl was painting... idk i'm confused lol

Do we know if this is a 15 episode season too?

Taruranto

Aaaand we are back!

You can tell this is not a realistic series because no way anyone would turn down a naked Jack Falahee

HOLY SHIT BONNIE. Is anyone in this series not a murder?

I knew there was some weird tension between Eve and Annalise, the actress played it perfectly

The siblings are totally fucking

HOLY SHIT WHAT AN ENDING. No way Annalise is dead or Wes killed her. Most likely the person who killed the siblings' parent and aunt did it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So I just marathoned the first series in the last few days and I fucking love this program

Fuck bonnie though. Stupid murdered because shes being left out. Shitty lawyer too.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
This season is not fucking around.
Not sure they can keep this pace up for 12 episodes.

anaron

I love seeing Viola up against Eve (literally and figuratively) and Bonnie. All three are the strongest actors on the show.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
that fucking ending jesus

Shizuka

Started to watch the show last week when I heard Famke Janssen was in, just caught up today. Man, Viola Davis didn't know how to make out with a girl on that first scene, but she got better the second time around.

I'm addicted to this show now, I need more Famke in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom