• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a good candidate?

tumblr_lz9eub0ORQ1qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

sublimit

Banned
I think this has potential:
65554_610321385651899_711660395_n_zps8decf1ed.jpg

I would do it myself if i knew how to change the fonts to Kazzy McFly without ruining the picture.:/The date also needs to be Feb 20 obviously.:)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What the hell, I go on a Trophy Binge for a week, and this thread turns into Pure Gold!

God Dammit!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
LOL, I got so frustrated with someone at work today. The topic of Next-Gen consoles came up and he just refused to believe they would be out this year. I didn't know what to say! He could not believe me, he knows about gaming too. He worked at a Gamestop part time for a while, and I've totally mention GAF to him before. I felt like such an asshole. He kept going on about how the current systems still have life left, blah blah blah. I'm so surrounded by all this and Gaming side is virtually exclusively next gen speculation these days, it just seemed like a GOD GIVEN FACT they would release this year. It was like he was telling me the earth is actually flat or something. Oh man.

In my head I can picture the bit from Gangnam Style where Psy is walking into the foam with two women on his arms and instead we have Kaz at the center with either of Jackie T, Shuhei or Andrew House on either arm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom