• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man

I would like to request to everyone in this thread that we play these avatars conservatively in the reveal thread. It would be hilarious to see all of them flood in at *the* moment instead of just being posted randomly.

I would like to request to everyone in this thread that we play these avatars conservatively in the reveal thread. It would be hilarious to see all of them flood in at *the* moment instead of just being posted randomly.

i'd rather see a spontaneous reaction from GAF, which is what this thread is and what makes it great.
i dont doubt the reveal thread can be as good or better even if we dont flood it with gifs from another thread

someone will do it anyway

DemonNite

u forgot this one :p

iuQBijQ7Z74Vy.gif

I'm imagining that the sheer interest might tear GAF apart with a 'page cannot be displayed due to rage' message displayed instead.

14 days to go guys!

Takuya

Banned
Mods should edit the thread title to reflect the days left to Kazification.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed] | 14 days to Kazification

The_Monk

Wait... I remember getting an email "Be the First to know" and then I clicked "Register" and I only got a "Thank You"

Now I see that site... Let me in Sony! :(

Hahaha. This thread is the gift that keeps on giving. Each time I check in I think, "well this is clearly the peak, the amazing gifs will dry up now" Nope, every time it keeps delivering. Feb 20th has already been a success based on the work done in this thread alone.

Takuya

Banned
Nope, it works for both

Test image

ibcEgaV4MwYbaQ.png

Test image (resized)

No, I meant as in, quote an image that is 1000 pixels in width and 12000 pixels in height. The width will be resized to 400 pixels and the height will auto-adjust to 4800 pixels, which will still take an obscene amount of space. There is only a restriction on width, not height.

BibiMaghoo

That's what i also thought. Didn't stop me from trying to log in though. =P

It's not. I got an email 2 days ago to signup for it. You click the link in the email and it registers you without putting in any details - takes them from the mail I guess.

Not had anything back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom