• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucks given: 0
ibcPufmrItxH5E.gif

WOW.

I AM CRYING.

doemaaan

this is by FAR the best thread i've ever seen on gaf. i hope it stays that way until the 20th.

oh and btw, is it possibly to kazify mine? no pressure if it's too hard. just wondering if it's doable.

B.O.O.M

Is Sony expecting to report a profit last quarter?

I think they will. Even Sharp posted a profit afaik. Unless something like R&D is a huge factor they should post a decent profit, especially with the yen situation

and lol this thread is going stroooong. Love it

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Wouldn't it be amazing if part of the conference Kaz does a rundown of his favorite Kaz Gifs lol

God I love GAF so much.

Can't wait for the hopefully PS4 Playstation meeting.

I want to see the following:

- PS4 Obviously
- New games from Guerrilla, Sucker Punch, Ready at Dawn, maybe Naughty Dog
- the new controller
- PS4 OS
- Some third party megatons (doubtful though).

Also,

WNN03W7.gif

Amazing work

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
God I love GAF so much.

Can't wait for the hopefully PS4 Playstation meeting.

I want to see the following:

- PS4 Obviously
- New games from Guerrilla, Sucker Punch, Ready at Dawn, maybe Naughty Dog
- the new controller
- PS4 OS
- Some third party megatons (doubtful though).

Has your avatar been Kazified or is that a normal Kaz picture? I can't tell anymore!!

Gadirok

This is... the best thread ever. Especially for someone who spent years of torment on imageboards where you would get ridiculed for liking kaz.

Anyways I'm spending my time hyping up for the 20th by playing Bentley's hackpack. My budget ran dry for the actual full game, so to get this was a really nice surprise. $2.99 games like this I could get behind.

Any of the new blood want to try this again? I have an image of what I want it to look like but hasn't been done by those who've tried, though they are appreciated.

T21Yp6Y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom