• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_AG

Banned
Man we get Kazified and amazing GTTV vs. GAF-trailers on GAF today.

It's only February.

2013 is on fire.

Ordinary internets has 2013, but GAF internets has 2013... ON FIRE!

4538798-933893-fire-of-2013.jpg

tusken77

So, I've been kazifying avatars in this thread, but to celebrate breaking the 'fortnight to go' barrier I'm adding my contribution to the picture collection...

DIsn8dC.png

Colour version...

3oC1bMG.png

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I think the real Kaz will post a gif created by himself, and this thread will rip time & space

It's going to happen

Drencrom

Yeah, he has no work, no girlfriend and no life and so he makes these gifs (he also sells his body on ebay but everyone ask for refound).
I know he's reading this CIAO VAGA

He sounds like the perfect GAFer to me, his gif making skills would be appreciated here.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
This thread has made the wait so much easier .
Awesome stuff by everyone so far only 14 more days left .
Sony's Q3 FY2012 Earnings Announcement could make the wait even easier, as their forward looking statements could include a mention of the new console (and maybe the PlayStation Meeting). Perhaps there's a Q&A for the conference call (which will be webcasted) as well so maybe we can get more information from that as well. Well, it happens 17:30/5:30 p.m JST anyway, with materials (earnings release) made available about two hours earlier.

t1360225800z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom