• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
cant control my hype level!

tumblr_mhynusKFFD1s5o3aso1_400.gif

bwahah nice one

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Just wanted to actually post in this thread before it got to 20,000 posts!

I'm excited for what's coming at the meeting, but I'm keeping my expectations in check. The fact that they're streaming it, though, makes me think it's going to focus on software, and the PS4/Vita. Hype levels are at normal, but they do fluctuate up and down the closer we get to 3PM (my time).

Hypereides

Gold Member
Man the buzz around this is amazing... I gotta hand it to Sony raising the hype levels on this almost equavelent to the second coming of christ.

By the way does anyone know how well the streaming on PS home works? I just downloaded Home just to get access to the cinema but is the streaming decent?

Anybody from the past E3 streams who can verify this?

Am I the only one who also wants to see a next gen sports title, I read somewhere the next pro evo soccer will be running on kojipro's FOX Engine

Hah awesome!
Doesn't top your awesome shenanigans to get your paper graded, but it's not bad. Started morning with a drowsy look on my face and made my lead ask what's wrong with me (win). I start with feeling little feverish and slight body ache but all good. Now I drop the bomb saying my eyes are burning and I feel really fevered and need to go, and he approved. Thanks for the inspiration!

We only get a next-gen unveiling every six or seven years. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY HERE

I want to start drinking now, but if I do I'll overdo it and be too drunk to fully appreciate what I'm being shown

Do it anyway?

Wazzy

Banned
Damn this thread is moving fast. I'll repost one more time just in case it was missed.

If anyone could Kazifiy this GIF(It's a little small so I apologize, only one I could find) that would be awesome! If not, it's cool, tons of Kaz gifs to choose from.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Doesn't top your awesome shenanigans to get your paper graded, but it's not bad. Started morning with a drowsy look on my face and made my lead ask what's wrong with me (win). I start with feeling little feverish and slight body ache but all good. Now I drop the bomb saying my eyes are burning and I feel really fevered and need to go, and he approved. Thanks for the inspiration!

Bwahaha, nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom