• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra

My body and shirt are ready!

BDkxbJRCQAAYwGK.jpg:large

Nice shirt.

Btw. I wonder if Reggies body is ready tonight?

Pachimari

I see Evolution Studios' game have apparently been revealed? There's a thread on the front page but I'm not sure we are posting "spoilers" in here. I'm not clicking that thread anyway, I'm on a black out now that we're this close.

MiKeD

Banned
Despite many people's opinions on Confrontation, I actually thought it was an overall enjoyable game after some patches but still was nowhere as good as the revered SOCOM 2.

Fully agree, especially post-patches. Can't put all the blame on the devs though, too inexperienced. Still, the sound in the game was amazing and the proxy chat was a great addition. At least it felt like a Socom.

Gsak

Damn, the thread that keeps on giving! Kind of sad to see it go after the event :(.

And as for Metal Gear appearing at the event, I would be all in for that. Also for Versus even though I think it is not so likely, but one never knows.

Its glory will live on. BELIEVE.

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
anyone watching CL? there are a bunch of ads on the sidelines for the meeting tonight. ps4 100%

falconzss

FedEx is actually delivering my Metal Gear Rising hoodie from Uniqlo any second... please let it be some sort of divine sign for tonight!

Kaz gon' give it to ya...

On a related note. Been at my friends house since afternoon and watching him play MGR. Daaaamn it rocks so hard :D

Kaako

Felium Defensor
The hype and anticipation that comes with an official next-gen console announcement>>>annual E3 hype. There's just something special about it.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Burlington, Ma, US 6:00pm est

Going to close my office door and try and look really busy or just go home if I can finish what I'm working on in time.

Baleoce

My prediction for the night is Just Cause 3. Avalanche Studios branched out and made a new studio in NYC in June 2011. Event is taking place in NYC (not that it makes a huge difference, but hey!) Also, Project Mamba is co-dev'd by them and Square-Enix, which is described as a "groundbreaking" open-world action game. Seems to fit the bill, and they are well-due for a game now. Anyway, just my two cents.

I am like on an 11-year-old level of excited! I remember eating Chinese food the evening that I got home from school and read online about the PS2 being unveiled. The day of E305, I did the same thing. Needless to say, General Tso's chicken and chicken lo-mein will be picked up in about 45 minutes!

I feel so odd right now. Like I don't actually care about the next PlayStation and definitely won't be there on day one, but I'm still oddly excited about this announcement. I think there definitely needs to be some kudos to Sony for this because they've actually managed to subdue the loose lips and there's actually quite a fair bit of mystery still around the thing.

Wazzy

Banned
If anyone wants to take a shot at Kazifying this GIF, that would be much appreciated! I wish I could find a bigger version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom