• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevelyon

tumblr_mihkztVDCW1s5o3aso2_r1_400.gif

Oh my goodness.! This.... this... is.... a glorious thing.

Volotaire

Gametrailers are doing a stream and preshow with jeff gurstmenn , stephen totilio and adam sessler and others
Giantbomb are doing a voiceover stream

Saige

I must do better.
There is so much hype for this that there is no way it isn't a disappointment.

I don’t even know what to expect from it any more.

Yo guys, join me on PlayStation Home! Lol. Really, the whole thing is a lot smoother and faster, and I'm watching on the big screen!

I'll be watching like 3 streams, I dont want to miss a single thing.
Where are you guys watching the stream?

Might head in to home closer to the time. Best go early for any patches I guess......

Raven77

Go find the video on youtube (or where ever) that best encapsulates one of your favorite playstation games or memories!!!

I"M AT WORK OR I WOULD POST A VID OF THE PS9 commercial!!!

Yeah I do as well. If they just show a system that's reasonably powerful and Last Guardian (and that rumour about online being behind a paywall is false), I'd consider it a success :p

Dude The Last Guardian is a tall order to fill, if you swap it with something else, (if there is such thing equally exciting) you may get all your three out of three expectations met. Just sayin!

Amir0x

Banned
We get it, you don't like PS event. Move on instead of constantly ramming this crap. In a few days, when MS announces their unveiling date you can go crazy as well.

I bet the majority here are along for the ride with gifs, jpegs and pngs. It's just something to do before unveiling.

wait what? What do you 'get', something I've never said ever? lol

I prefer ALL events, whether they're Microsoft, Nintendo or Sony to be entertaining. It simply makes neoGAF more fun to read.

The fact that you think I'm anticipating Microsoft's event tells me exactly how much you know about what I think. Anybody who has followed Microsoft Xbox 720 and the Kinect shit can tell you what I feel about that :p

For the record, though, if I didn't like the PS event, I'd say it as much as I fucking wanted to. Because this is a discussion forum; deal with it. :D

Johnny Cage in Shower said:
Dude The Last Guardian is a tall order to fill, if you swap it with something else, (if there is such thing equally exciting) you may get all your three out of three expectations met. Just sayin!

IS it? It's been an infinity years since it was announced, and rumours are it was moved to next-gen. This would be a good time to show it!

(._.)

Banned
this is far more exciting than last year's E3

we could really use some new memes

best thing about the start of each gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom