• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
FFS. I can't read 80 fucking pages! I need a GIF summary! From the last night till today please!

You guys are gonna surpass the 20K posts, right?

iUy7wSBjCWR7F.gif

Where's the WiiU gif? :lol

Mr Swine

Banned
So I'm going to watch this conference on my ipad, is twitch the only way? Are there other good streaming like Ustream that will stream it?

I think there have been enough leaks already. Dual Shock 4 prototype, PlayStation Cloud name, PlayStation World details/rumor and Evolution Studios' racing game. That's a lot in my opinion.

That's actually nothing for Sony. Their E3 2008 was fully leaked for example. Every single thing.

Dang0

I don't know if anyone here knows this... but will I be able to stream on my Wii U? I'd like to watch it on Tv/simultaneously check GAF. And my Wii U is sadly my most reliable computer at the moment :(

Ustream works on Wii U. I'm pretty sure the official Sony streams on that.

DBT85

I just hope there will be a thread for the pre conference streams and then the main thread can not get filled with all that stuff.

SykoTech

I think there have been enough leaks already. Dual Shock 4 prototype, PlayStation Cloud name, PlayStation World details/rumor and Evolution Studios' racing game. That's a lot in my opinion.

Eh, that's not much compared to the usual. Though I didn't know of the Evolution rumor when I posted.

I'm happy there isn't a lot though. Shows how serious they're taking things this time.

Deadstar

And Kaz said hey yeah yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah! I said hey! What's goin on!?

ETA 1 hour 33 Minutes until the gaming gods give us the gift that is playstation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom