• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
He gets sent off in pretty much every tournament. And he should've been in the champs league final, he's still a reckless hot head.

i think the last world cup was the only time he got sent off at the euros or world cups. what i am saying is that most of pepe hate is for stuff from years ago, and for a long time now he has been a typical somewhat dirty defender.

MUnited83

For you.
So Portugal can become a actual team again. The worship of Ronaldo completely fucked Portugal for years now, and we're now not a team that plays together, but a team that plays for Ronaldo. We still have him fucking taking every FK despite failing them so many times. The dude can't carry us for shit yet the team still act like he does.

Acorn

i think the last world cup was the only time he got sent off at the euros or world cups. what i am saying is that most of pepe hate is for stuff from years ago, and for a long time now he has been a typical somewhat dirty defender.
*checks*

Holy fuck you're right. My world view is shattered

la_briola

4Head.png

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I don't understand why they schedule the only match of the day at 9pm. If this goes to penalties it will be over at around midnight

Mory Dunz

Portugal looks some garbage right now.

Wow ronaldo...

What commentators? What are they saying?

Every game he gets subbed in, they say "he has skill, but is inconsistnet. And enigma. Mercurial. Voted worst player in italy one year" Like dang, we get it.

Usually when someone gets subbed you talk about what good qualities they bring. I mean, he's a sub. Any sub is a sub because they have deficencies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
poland did this same nonsense against switzerland, as well. it's like they completely run out of steam and start waiting for the penalties even before the extra time.

of course with portugal's defense all it takes is one counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom