• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oersted

235px-Gheorghe_Hagi.JPG

Fun fact: This guy, Gheorghe Hagi, was till Ronaldo the worst freekick taker. He played 17 years for Romania, missing 27 freekicks.

Hagi was just like Ronaldo a otherwise pretty good player.

dakun

235px-Gheorghe_Hagi.JPG

Fun fact: This guy, Gheorghe Hagi, was till Ronaldo the worst freekick taker. He played 17 years for Romania, missing 27 freekicks.

Hagi was just like Ronaldo a otherwise pretty good player.

well to be fair Hagi was an amazing freekick taker otherwise. A phenomenal long shot taker.

Shito

This game is been so poor after a fast start.

When Sanches won the ball, and played it out, they should've countered quickly. And launched Sanches. At least attempted it.
Yeah, that's usually how it goes with such matches in the knockout phase.
Sadly for us Portugal got the equalizer too soon, both teams really played it careful during the second half.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I know he was hit but did he have to do all that theater?

are you american or something? like everyone does this in europe. Its ridiculous but youre acting like only Portuguese players go for the oscar on fouls

MrKaepora

are you american or something? like everyone does this in europe. Its ridiculous but youre acting like only Portuguese players go for the oscar on fouls

It's not a portuguese thing, I'm not american but I dislike this kind of attitude.

Harry Kane took a kick in the head by Bruno Alves in a not so distant friendly and shrug it off.

Get the fuck up and play damn it or ask to be subbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom