• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acorn

Pitch invading in the current heightened tensions especially in France after all the attacks they've had to deal with isn't very smart.

Shito

A surprising amount of on screen time for the streaker. They usually cut away almost immediately when it happens.
Yeah was quite surprised by this as well.
Director must have felt asleep -- quite clever from the streaker to choose that time to go for it. ^^

Daedardus

A surprising amount of on screen time for the streaker. They usually cut away almost immediately when it happens.

Was he naked though? They don't usually show it because they don't want naked people on the tv, but I wasn't paying enough attention to see if he was naked.

untitled-6hfs92.gif

zou

Am I wrong, or is the Polish goalie not really moving much nor is he trying to get or punch/kick away the ball?

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Pitch invading in the current heightened tensions especially in France after all the attacks they've had to deal with isn't very smart.

Yep, we don't live in the innocent times when everyone just laughed anymore. I'd guess security will fuck you up these days.

Acorn

Yep, we don't live in the innocent times when everyone just laughed anymore. I'd guess security will fuck you up these days.
Yup it's only a matter of time before a security team seriously injures one of these idiots and honestly you couldn't really blame them.

In the split second decision time they don't know if it's a drunken idiot or someone seeking to injure players.

Shito

First half was good. Not crazy good, but good.
After that though... yeah, not really exciting.

Oh well, in two days we have Italy / Germany!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom