• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Sony always shown off the console hardware at reveals, ie the shape and form. Really hoping for that Dimond esqe design as I think it's beautiful and it reminds me of my old HTC Dimond.

First one :)

kazhirai_zps369a7af4.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
SCE/Playstation machines designer are different guys/team than Sony Electronics(or Sony Mobile) and they don't work together too.

I doubt that the system will have a classy blu-ray design, it's Playstation so it will be a toy-ish most likely, just look at the Super Slim PS3.

The Walkman designer did the Vita's design.

^ Looks like it's upside down

I really like that sleekness though.

IMO, the one with that "Wave" on it that looked like the PS2 was pretty cool

whitehawk

Banned
Anyone know if you can save YouTube videos using Safari or Chrome (Mac)? I can't seem to download any of the YT downloader extensions for Chrome any more, some sort of new security measure thing regarding third party extensions.

Only want to download one vid for the purposes of a GIF.

Cheers dude, your GIF's are legendary. And holy CRAP at the amount of views, and so soon lol. Must be doing the rounds all over the forum web!
I have a Mac, and it's much easier to open quick time and use it's "screen capture" option. Just highlight the youtube video and record the part you want. Then I crop it in GIF Brewery. Then I need to edit it, import that GIF into GIMP or photoshop.

moolhy

Banned
Holy shit! Guerrilla, Evolution... now we get 'confirmation' from PD, ND and SSM! Gaf detective, alert! Megatons incoming for the 20th!

gif4skno.gif

LOL!!! YES!! YES!! XD

OMG a proper Motorstorm sequel set in the desert with cockpit view would melt my face off...

Mikey Jr.

Picked a GIF I want to do, but will do it when I have more time. Guessing GIF's actually take a good degree of time unlike Kazifies which can be done in a matter of minutes.

Anyway, a couple of new one's I whacked out.

Excellent Excellent work Nib as always.

Dawg

Anyone else hoping that Kaz will give this thread a subtle mention in his PS4 announcement?

Not sure how he would word it, but Kaz mentioning these gifs would be the icing on the gigantic gif cake. If he did it, this thread would truly go down in history.

BELIEVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom