• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwing

0228_ruuu8.gif

CAN'T BREATHE!

nib95

Banned
My younger cousin and I were scrolling through this thread. Holy shit is it funny. Anyone have a link to that Tumblr that has all of them uploaded?

Can you even imagine what's going to happen if that event is just a giant bummer ? What if the PS4 doesn't have all of the hot specs that leaked ? Neogaf is going to fucking explode, won't it ?

Sadly I don't have funny .gifs or shops to post, but here's my take on the PS4.

newps46.png

newps47.png

newps48.png

I love it.

Very sober, very classy , can't have a playstation without the logo somewhere.

Good job man by far the best mock up I've seen.

OT: 9 days till the event, getting quite curious now they had better actually do a PROPER reveal like they did with vita.

I love it.

Very sober, very classy , can't have a playstation without the logo somewhere.

Good job man by far the best mock up I've seen.

OT: 9 days till the event, getting quite curious now they had better actually do a PROPER reveal like they did with vita.

It'd look better if he shaved off the ledge on the side. It'd look less like an upside down console.

Also, I really like the angle-slot on this:
ps4-concept.jpg

It'd look better if he shaved off the ledge on the side. It'd look less like an upside down console.

Also, I really like the angle-slot on this:
ps4-concept.jpg

This design is stupid:p Why angle the disc drive with that weird lip on the outside, all it does is take up more space and leave less room for adequate cooling and probably fuck with airflow.

Can you even imagine what's going to happen if that event is just a giant bummer ? What if the PS4 doesn't have all of the hot specs that leaked ? Neogaf is going to fucking explode, won't it ?

It'd certainly get bad here (and on gaming boards in general) if the rumors turned out to be bogus. But I think that there are two reasons to not worry about that. The first is that it seems like every major rumor site is centering in on the same rumors. The second is that if one of these consoles were underpowered then i'm sure some developer would've already made noise about it. It'd be easy to do that anonymously to a Kotaku, Polygon, IGN, Eurogamer etc.

vivftp

Cross posting this from another thread as it seems more relevant here. This is my first attempt at something like this... kinda lost direction near the end, lol

Beach_photoshop_copy.png

vivftp

It's so tiny that I can't even tell if it got Kaz head on it.

Tiny? Hmm, looks normal sized on my display... but then again my primary monitor is a 40" TV, heh.

Yeah, had to play within the size restraints of the original image I was modifying... but yes it is a Kaz head, and he's got a tan :)

EDIT,
lol, I just realized that without reference, people will probably wonder why the frack I'm posting an odd looking image. This is the original thread where I posted it... if anyone's interested
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512659

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Took all the Kaz pics and uploaded them to Google.

Kaz archive // GIF's (WARNING: Avoid if you're on a slow computer or have a low bandwidth cap)

Also is there anyway to change the display mode for a shared document? I don't like the long vertical list mode it has right now and would prefer the grid mode it displays when I view the folder in edit mode.

Meelow

Banned
I had a dream about the PS4 announcement, Square announced Kingdom Hearts 3-6 exclusive for it and a whole new IP.

It was something.

B.O.O.M

WHAT? MM teasing stuff too!? OMG THE HYPEEEEEEEEEE

Yep...dunno if this is for the 20th tho. Who knows maybe we might get a glimpse of multiple projects at the reveal so we can dissect them frame by frame to guess what they are lol

And yeah I agree they have some really cool taste in music.

I didn't see a thread posted about this so I thought I might have missed it

Kaz archive // GIF's (WARNING: Avoid if you're on a slow computer or have a low bandwidth cap)

Also is there anyway to change the display mode for a shared document? I don't like the long vertical list mode it has right and would prefer the grid mode it displays when I view the folder in edit mode.

Thanks. A lot of good ones I missed.

:lololol

SGnEwLB.png

Also is there anyway to change the display mode for a shared document? I don't like the long vertical list mode it has right and would prefer the grid mode it displays when I view the folder in edit mode.

Thanks!

Iacobellis

I had a dream about the PS4 announcement, Square announced Kingdom Hearts 3-6 exclusive for it and a whole new IP.

It was something.

I had a dream about it last week. Kaz walked on stage and pulled a DS4 out of his coat pocket, and it had a 3" OLED screen where the Start and Select buttons are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom