• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

0228_ruuu8.gif
C'mon man, that's just lazy. Are you going to do the christmas elves next?

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else hoping that Kaz will give this thread a subtle mention in his PS4 announcement?

Not sure how he would word it, but Kaz mentioning these gifs would be the icing on the gigantic gif cake. If he did it, this thread would truly go down in history.

BELIEVE!

Hehe that would be amazing. But I'd be happy just hear him talk about the gifs in a interview or something, it would be cool for the people that made these to get acknowledged by the man himself.

Casanova

Here is my gif I've been working on...

It's not very good but it's the first time I've ever made an animated GIF...

mkgifkaz.gif

I wasn't satisfied with my other so I will re-upload when I'm finished

Iacobellis

It's funny how Sony used such a bass-heavy intro for a console that belonged to the days of people having thumping sound systems to complement your television. As time went on, the intros for the PS2 and PS3 got more high pitched.

Pennywise

Anyone else hoping that Kaz will give this thread a subtle mention in his PS4 announcement?

Not sure how he would word it, but Kaz mentioning these gifs would be the icing on the gigantic gif cake. If he did it, this thread would truly go down in history.

BELIEVE!

I guess if he does,it's more about the images itself.
But it would be so awesome if he would come onto the stage with a Don Mattrick mask :D

cornerman

It seems like a lot of first and third party studios have had time to get head start on the next cycle. With all the titles that could potentially be bumping heads, it wouldn't be a bad idea to reveal some titles at Sony's event.

It seems like a lot of first and third party studios have had time to get head start on the next cycle. With all the titles that could potentially be bumping heads, it wouldn't be a bad idea to reveal some titles at Sony's event.

I think it's important for any 2013 third party release to start getting some showtime starting now.

In my 4+ years on GAF, this is hands down the greatest thread I've ever seen/been a part of.

I thought you guys couldn't keep the gifs coming until the 20 but it looks like the gif/hype train will never stop!

Also, my recent favorites:

Star Trek Kaz
Super Mario Kaz
Asura's Wrath Kaz (what SCE studio is DemonNite from?!)
Kaz getting it on with Reggie's wife

and this:

iRGZnZMGtPIBI.gif

Incredible work guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom