• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interfectum

Kazification has to be the greatest, most perplexing, most bizarre, most awesome thing to ever come from an internet forum. This is fucking fantastic.

Just skimming through this thread seeing what I missed.

"You won't like it when I'm angry"
ibhU0aUhZy3yH0.gif

Amazing gif, excellent work.

lol, Kratos and Drake, Kinect missiles, everything is bloody awesome.

The rap battle one is great, especially when he turns round and you see Kaz's expression.

This thread just keeps on giving.

I've been too busy to make spend a few hours on a gif, so I'll probably start one today and finish tomorrow.

for people wondering how to make the most animated accurate gifs. the best way is After effects => Stabilize motion track the eyes and paste other face on it. See this tutorial and just use the same technique: http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/demon_face_warp/

I've tried doing motion-tracking, but it never seems to work right for me. I just use keyframes instead.

so is the onslaught of these gifs going to kill the actual Playstation Meeting thread next week?

Hopefully people can refrain at least until the meeting/show is over? :/

How much would Gaf lose its shit if we saw a trailer for Mirror's Edge 2 ? I would shit all over my monitor. There would be shit everywhere, let me tell you this much. In my pants, on my monitor, on my wall, on my cat. Fuck.

I would be totally like:
d03Hcoe.gif

(if someone can kazify this, that would be the official Feb 20th PS4 revelation gif)

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
The video I posted about a while ago was nothing interesting, as ekim also suggested. Giuseppe Vetrano is not involved in PlayStation Meeting 2013:

@GiuseppeVetrano Are you involved somehow with the PlayStation Meeting 2013? "Alone in New York" video in source here: http://www.playstationmeeting.com/

@Rosti_NeoGAF Hi, no..i'm not involved in nothing, but I cant see any video of mine, only graphic in the link you've sento to me...

@GiuseppeVetrano It's in the source code of the site, the video linked is http://content.bitsontherun.com/videos/lWMJeVvV-364767.mp4 ….
Source: https://twitter.com/GiuseppeVetrano/status/300961300454989824

Drencrom

What's there to spill? PlayStation Meetings are for new hardware reveals. They wouldn't set up a press conference for the world to see in NYC just to reveal Vita things.

It sounded like you have a source so I was joking you should spill some details about the console lol

But yeah, it's pretty much set in stone.

I couldn't get over how crummy the Google Drive Viewer is and I wasn't able to find a better gallery that didn't require a login so I transferred the archive over to Skydrive. It looks much better IMO and it doesn't auto play the GIF's so it's nowhere as bandwidth/CPU intensive as the Google version. The only drawback is that it now requires two clicks to play a GIF, you have to click on the thumbnail and then click view original to view it in motion.

New and improved Kaz Archive

How ironic, its on live ^^

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
It sounded like you have a source so I was joking you should spill some details about the console lol

But yeah, it's pretty much set in stone.

Oh, well most of the specs have already leaked out. As for the console itself - all I know is they'll be showing it.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Is the venue of the event still unknown? I have searched around but found no answers to this.

velociraptor

How much would Gaf lose its shit if we saw a trailer for Mirror's Edge 2 ? I would shit all over my monitor. There would be shit everywhere, let me tell you this much. In my pants, on my monitor, on my wall, on my cat. Fuck.
disgusting.

88.gif

(someone needs to kazify that gif. how do I create gifs btw? I need to learn <_<)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom