• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazznid

In regards to M$ Rumored next-gen decisions...

i4S9yqtB0T9Wj.png

Also applicable to the upcoming M# Reveal and E3.

aganu

Took all the Kaz pics and uploaded them to Google.

Kaz archive // GIF's (WARNING: Avoid if you're on a slow computer or have a low bandwidth cap)

Also is there anyway to change the display mode for a shared document? I don't like the long vertical list mode it has right and would prefer the grid mode it displays when I view the folder in edit mode.
Great job, Killthee!

Thanks. A lot of good ones I missed.

:lololol

SGnEwLB.png
Yay I made that one. Glad you like it! :D

nib95

Banned
500 frame limit on Photoshop sort of had me stumped, but in the mean time I did this one. Pretty straight forward and easy (no head movement). My first ever GIF lol.

nib95GodfatherKazified.gif

Took all the Kaz pics and uploaded them to Google.

Kaz archive // GIF's (WARNING: Avoid if you're on a slow computer or have a low bandwidth cap)

None of mine seem to be in there? :(

danclarke

Neo Member
It'd look better if he shaved off the ledge on the side. It'd look less like an upside down console.

Also, I really like the angle-slot on this:
ps4-concept.jpg

There's absolutely no chance it'll have anything like this, from a functionality point of view it's just a ridiculous waste of space to angle a drive like that, not to mention if this was within the right hand side of something like an AV unit you wouldn't be able to insert the discs. Last but not least it looks fucking abysmal.

Spinluck

No, you're not!1 I wanted to do the same thing, what app is it? I think I need a widget thingy that you can stick on the "desktop" ;)

Edit: Final countdown it is, I'll check it out.

It's the "Final Countdown App", I got it off the Play Store though, but you can most definitely find one for a desktop. I'd just tell you to Google one up, "Countdown Widgets" should get you something.

I also have the countdown ticker on my phone home screen. :-3

I'm in class and I'm bored as hell, lol.

It's the "Final Countdown App", I got it off the Play Store though, but you can most definitely find one for a desktop. I'd just tell you to Google one up, "Countdown Widgets" should get you something.

I also have the countdown ticker on my phone home screen. :-3

I'm in class and I'm bored as hell, lol.

I already put it on my Android phone, thanks. Now I can watch the seconds go by sitting on the shitter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom